Ship has sailed tehe ☺️🚢💨

⚠️LONG STORY, SLIGHT NSFW AND CURSE WORDS

IM DATING LUCAS! FINALLY LIKE FUCK? THIS MAN IS MINES AHHHH😩 WE LOOKED SO GOOD TOGETHER. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS....YES and I have a hell of a storytime for y'all😏 IM SO HYPE. Let me calm down😌🙏🏽. Anywho remember when I told you guys next time I shift I'm gonna date him, it happened.

__________________

Lemme inform the girlies real quick. You guys already know how this stuff works the extra interesting parts are on my fanclub in my amino so you'll have to join that to see the juicy stuff, so we're just gonna start from the beginning of this ordeal. As you guys know I had a comeback last time I shifted and since that was our song that blew up we got invited to go on multiple tv shows! getting that promo in.

Today we were scheduled to go on the weekly idol. Apparently we went on weekly idol before I shifted because our group was kind of known so went there at debut. When we got there we introduced our selves which was cool. And btw when I shifted this was when the new hosts were there so I didn't get abused or anything lmao...anywho we performed our hit song DDU-DU DDU-DU. Ofc we did what you usually do at the show.

After that we went to the dorm and went to sleep because our schedules are getting really busy so we have to be rested up. The next day we got dressed in some regular clothes because when we're gonna get changed to perform. We're driving to the show and apparently wayv were doing promotions too for 'Bad Alive' MY LITERAL LUCK. I was like this is my time to get my man!

Today we were going to kbs for more promotions. So I got my makeup done, made some tiktoks with my members and we warmed up. Me being me I was waking around the Hallway where the rooms of where the idols get ready thinking I would find Lucas or something, it was unsuccessful so I went back to our designated area. But After a while we called to get on stage and perform. Once again we performed the same song yatata.

So we went off stage and while we're walking in this hall back stage where the dressing rooms are and I SHIT YOU NOT I see lucas talking to xiaojun- I kind of give him a look to see if it's really him and grab moon's arm. Ofc when we stopped the rest of my members looked back and stopped too. Moon asks me what's wrong while the rest my members kind of wait for my answer. I tell them my crush was over there and I tell them NOT to look. Ofc THEY LOOK and stare back at me. IDIOTS. I tell them it's lucas and hes over there. They were like them go over there then and me finally acting like myself say "no, I'm scared" they push me over and quickly leave to go back to the dressing room- I'm so nervous like I can't...

I'm slowly walking tryna figure out how I'm going to finesse this. He started staring at me as walk up to him. Xiaojun actually looks up to me and leaves, FUCK. When I get there I tell Lucas something like "hey I like the new song, it's good!" We continue chatting and it's surprisingly going pretty well. Flirty yk. I ask him for his number and he gives it to me! YES BITCH. I tell him I have to go and we say our goodbyes. This story is getting increasingly long so i'll shorten it and get to the interesting part.

once we're home and I get changed I text him and ask Lucas if he'd want to come to our dorm and hang out. Obvi he said yes and I told my members they'd have to leave because I want, yk alone time...😓They leave to go hang out and I wait for him to come over. He comes over and I'm scared because I don't want any controversy from him if he were to get caught. Spoiler alert no controversies yet. So we're just hanging out and I ask him what he would like to do and he says WATCH A MOVIE. Y'all know how these type of things go but I'm hoping it doesn't cause I'm nervous.

were watching the movie and I'm thinking to try and make him to jealous to get something out of him??? So I say to him that the male lead is hot. Just kind acting likes he's so fine and I can feel his eyes staring at me. My delusional ass is thinking he must like me but he isn't saying anything?? So I'm kind of confused, Turns out that was wrong, the jealousy def got to him and he actually stated he liked me before too.

Moral of the story we have a little makeout sesh and it leads to some stuff but it doesn't go too far because I don't think I'm ready to sin like that, especially with that fine man😭🙏🏽but after that he asked me out, said yes ofc. I honestly didn't think I'd happen like that but It did. Can we talk about my fucking luck in my dr, like i didn't think that many people liked me??

_______________

PS. Gonna put the makeout part in my fan club in my kpop shifting amino, so join at your own risk love, cause it gets wild. If you guys want me to put it in Wattpad then comment so I can't make a chapter for it...BUT BE WARNED🤭

Anyways I have no words like I have true fulfillment in my dr...I might end up staying there longer which means the long storytimes might take a tole, It probably won't happen often.

I might end up staying there longer which means the long storytimes might take a tole, It probably won't happen often