Nalu things! 🍧

NAOMI + LUCAS THINGS! 🍥🍡

Here are some things me and Lucas have done in our dr! This won't be too crazy because we're trying to stay quite about our relationship and not get exposed.

BAKE SWEETS 🍪
We recently made cookies together and they were so good and tasty! He's so cute we decided to have challenge and see who can decorate the best ones. He burnt his so we just ate mines! He's honestly just too much, yes he's the guy to wrap his arms around your waist and sway while you attempt to bake. I do think he was trying to cheat but won do it didn't work. We ended up looking so messy at the end but it was worth it...

PLAY VIDEO GAMES🕹
He such a sweetheart so he purposely let's me win even though he could easily beat me. Sometimes he likes to tease me and beat me especially when I've been annoying to him or bothered him for attention. Sometimes we also play with some of his members who are absolutely ruthless to me so he has to get revenge for me in games. We just kind of cuddle up and play among us🍿.

SKINSHIP🫂
when I eat food, which I do a lot because it's hits different in your dr he always squeezes my cheek and says I'm eating well. I'm embarrassed, but he seems fine with it, he thinks it's cute like How? Anywho he never misses a chance to cuddle me or kiss me. Honestly he used to hit my butt until I started doing it to him, now it's an issue? Since he's taller then me, I just get on his back when I ask him to take me to my room.

TEASE EACH OTHER😈
If one of us ever goes on a tv show or does a performance, we always make sure to tease each other. Him mainly, Especially when I sing him love songs like he NEVER takes a day off. It's actually his job to tease me. When we performed ddu-du ddu-du. He thought it was so funny when I was ending fairy but he told me I was cute so I let it slide😒 not to mention he talks about me when I eat or how I'm short?...I usually just tease his dancing but d@mn, calm down. I'm sensitive😥

SENDS ME GIFTS🛍
Lucas sometimes sends his groups albums or gets me expensive gifts. He recently gave me perfume, it smelt amazing. I send him stuff sometimes, but I newly gave him one of my magazines I was in, he loved it obviously. He often asks me if I want anything and I have to tell him to stop but he just buys it anyway. 🙃👉🏽👈🏽

CUTE HIDDEN MESSAGES 💌
Sometimes his members tease him on shows and he kind of hints to me. Some of His fans have figured something out but they're a little off. It's the exact same way for me. You guys know my other name is eyes and he once he was in an interview and they asked what was his favorite body part and he said something like this while pointing to his eyes.."eyes, I love them" I thought it was so obvious...

His members just said he was weird because they know about us and now it's like a running gag with them. Next thing yk people are shipping us but luckily others are telling them that their crazy. When I told him I thought it was a little obvious, he said it didn't matter to him...💘

SING TO EACHOTHER🎶
Lucas doesn't really sing covers or anything but when we're together he often sings some random cringey love songs to me. I hate it but I love it at the same time. I usually just release love song covers and he knows it's for him. I just act like I dedicate it to my fans...I love my fans too but their not be bf so- 😬 and again he teases me for being quote, unquote "head over heels" for him, it's whatever because its true...

TEACH EACHOTHER LANGUAGES👩🏽‍🏫
Since I speak English I usually help Him with some words and his pronunciation is so cute when he doesn't know a word. When he says an English sentence I correct him and just goes along with, on a lucky day he might test me and literally tell me the word is wrong?

Like why would I lie about a word, like i just might genuinely go off on him one day...
He teaches me a little bit of Chinese, it's a difficult language or maybe I'm just stupid. He's super patient until you start purposely wasting his time and pronouncing it wrong then he tries to expose me for it like its not my fault I like you.