𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬.

At the Royal Capital

'luckily mother didn't come after me' Mania thought while walking through the Royal Capital.

'That old hag probably wouldn't leave that place anyway ' she shrugs. 'A PLUM STAND I SHOULD GET SOME' she exclaimed in her head.

She rushed to the plum stand to buy a bag full of plums. While walking away a short ash blond haired boy had ran into her.

"M-m-my plums" she looks to see all but on plum scattered on the dirty ground.

"Oi you gremlin you better pay for my plums you dropped and throw away the ones on the ones on the ground !" She exclaimed while picking him up by his collar and shaking him.

"I'm sorry please let me go! I'll pay for them" he exclaimed. Mania let's him down and she smacks the back of his head.

"Yeah you better now fetch me some or you'll won't see the next day" she said with a dark tone.

The ash blond haired boy picked up the plums on the ground and went to the stand while the boy with black hair stared at her. "What you looking at golden eyes" she snapped at him. "Nothing but don't you think you were a little too rough on him" he asked. "NO! He made me drop my precious plums on this dirty floor and they are now all bruised cause of the fall" she said. "... well he could be an idiot sometimes" he said while smiling.

"OI WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT YOU HANDSOME JERK" the ash blond haired exclaimed while giving the bag of plums to Mania.

"Thank you gremlin" she takes the bag and starts to head off. "Huh..gremlin...wait" the gremlin said "what's your name". "I'm Mania but you can just call me Nia you?". "I'm Asta and this handsome jerk is Yuno" the gremlin said. "Ok well I have to get going I'm going to the Magic knight exams" she said. "US TOO" Asta exclaimed.

"Well I guess we can walk together to there" she says while walking with them.

"So where do you think they hold the Entrance Exam, anyway?" Asta asked while eating on a weird purple snake that he got from an old lady. "Probably over there" Yuno answered. "Let's go I see the building" Mania said while walking in front of them.

☠︎︎

They walked through the entrance while Asta screaming "I'll do my best!" and Yuno talking to himself saying "you don't know him... you don't know him" and Mania is in the front just walking while eating a plum.

"All right, next" Mania walks up. "I'm Mania" and she shows her grimoire it's a grimoire similar to Asta's since it was hard to see how many clovers were there. "It's really filthy I can't even see the clover" the guy said. "Does it matter" she said in a dark tone to throw off the guy. "Uh no... you're number 163" he says with a sweat drop and you walk away to go where everyone else is.

She went over there then she felt four birds fly onto her shoulders. "Aww you little things are so cute" she said while patting each of them. She hears people talk about Yuno since he doesn't have any birds near him and that he has a four leaf clover grimoire.

"Hehe" she heard Asta laugh. "One of us is going to become the Wizard King. Our legend's beginning now,Yuno! I'm going to show you how much I've grown in six months...." Asta said. "OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE BIRDS" Asta exclaimed. "Get away from me you stupid birds!" He said while running into a bulky man.

"They finally flew off somewhere. Hey, sorry for bumping into you." Said to the bulky man.

"I'll kill you, brat" the bulky man said in a dark tone.

'What the heck is his problem?! ' Asta thought.

"Man, you look old! You must've had a hard life!" He said to the bulky man. The bulky man grabs the head of Asta and stated "it appears you're ready to die". "Oh, there he is! What are you doing down here?" One of the bulky man's squad mates said.

"I'm about to end this little twerp's life" the bulky man said.

Mania starts to clap then all heads turned to her. "I need front row seats to his death" she says with a dark evil grin while walking near Asta and Yami then sitting down a couple feet away from them. Everyone sweat dropped at her doings.

"Nia please help me" Asta exclaimed. "Did you hear what she said brat, he wants you to die" the bulky man said with a chuckle.

"Whoa, cut it out! A magic knights squad captain shouldn't kill an exam candidate. Why did you even come down here, anyway" the bulky man's squad mate said.

"I went to take a dump and I got lost" the bulky man said.

"Ten....nine....eight...." the bulky man name Yami, which she just found out from the other participants gossiping.

"WHAT ARE YOU COUNTING DOWN FOR" Asta asked.

"The end of your life" Yami stated and Asta started screaming while Mania sits there laughing and clapping at the situation.

'I picked with the wrong man to mess with. My head is seriously going to explode' Asta thought while trying to get out of Yami's grasp.

"One..." Yami said then fireworks started to go off.

"Come on, the exam is about to start" the bulky man squad mate named Finral stated. "Guess you get to live a little longer, brat. Better take goood care of the life you just got back or I'll kill you" Yami says like walking off.

"WHAT" Asta exclaimed.

"Man, that sucked" Asta said. Mania walks up to Asta and slaps the back of his head.

"NIA WHAT WAS WHAT FOR?!" Asta exclaimed

"FOR NOT DYING" Mania exclaimed back.

"Bah-ha! You okay?" Some guy with a messed up hairline asked Asta. "Yeah..." Asta answered.

"Must've been rough, having Captain Yami of the Black Bulls in your face like that. Oh, I'm Sekke. Sekke Bronzazza. Nice to meet you. Bah-ha!"

"I'm Asta! Nice to meet you!" Asta exclaimed.

"I'm Mania, and it's not nice to meet you" she said with a dark tone.

Then the captions started coming out and she stayed quiet listening to Sekke's announcement of the captains.

"Candidates. Sorry to keep you waiting. I will be conducting this exam." Captain Vangeance says then opens his grimoire. "Magic tree, descend!"

A big gush of wind came and a large tree came from the sky?! The. The tree made brooms!

"We will now begin the Magic Knights Entrance Exam." Captain Vangeance announced.

-unedited