Chapter 1 || I hate you.

,,SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ALL THOSE EXCUSES ANY MORE! YOU NEVER ASK ME HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT YOU JUST USE ME DON'T YOU?'' Skylar screamed at her boyfriend Jake.

,,I'M NOT USING YOU, YOU JUST NEVER LISTEN TO ME YOU ALWAYS DO IT ON YOUR OWN AND DON'T PLAY THE VICTIM YOU KNOW YOU ARE USELESS WITHOUT ME!''

Jake screamed in her face, she didn't know if she should be scared or not, but she really wanted to punch him right now,She just got a text from her friend saying she saw Jake and another girl yesterday making out. That started the fight between them, and it felt like it was never going to end.

At this point she realized that if she wasn't going to end this right now. It will never end.

,,I HATE YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU!'' she screamed at him the next thing that happened was a slap across his face. A red hand appeared on his cheek, and before he could say something Skylar stormed out with her bag and skateboard.

She ran to the  forest and at a glade  she broke down and bursted into tears. It was probably like 5 minutes since she stormed out of the house, leaving Jake behind, but it felt like hours. The sun was about to set, so it wasn't that bright for long. She stood up and pulled her phone out of her bag thinking of something, If she really wanted to run away she needed to get rid of her phone incase Her parents or Jake would go to the police.

*skylar POV*

I smashed my phone. From now on there is only ''now'' no what if, no before just now.I planned to go to my dad's I mean my real dad, but I had no idea where he lived.

I started walking and walking and walking. I was walking for a good hour, and I was about to give up already when I finally saw the street. Seeing the street gave me some hope, so I walked there pretty fast

Now I sat there, beside the street waiting and waiting, I waited for a long time till I fell asleep.

*writter POV*

,,Hello? Are you okey?'' a soft voice asked the brunette girl on the floor. ,,w-what?'' Skylar asked sleepy. She opened her eyes and saw a tall man with black hair that weared a shirt and black jeans. ,, uh-- could you maybe give me a ride?'' she asked the boy infront of her she guessed he was her age so it wasn't that bad.

,,so what is your name?'' the black haired asked. ,,I'm Skylar and you?'' ,,my name is James.'' he said to her not smiling at all. Skylar wasn't smiling either she didn't feel like it she just stormed out and smashed her phone and was now sitting in the car with a fucking stranger.

,,so where do you want to go?'' James asked her ,,uh--'' shit shit shit! what should I say I am sitting in the car of a FUCKING STRANGER and I don't even know where to go!! she thought ,,Uhh I don't really know..where are you going?'' Skylar said to him. ,,I am not going anywhere planned I'm kind of travelling around you know'' James answered she thought for a moment of something ,,Would it be okay if I'd come with you?'' Skylar asked the black haired boy next to her. ,,sure'' that was a suprising answer from James but she didn't mind at least she had someone.

She realised that this was the start. That fight with Jake was an end. Smashing her phone was also and end. and this, this was the start of something big.

Skylar didn't have any friends, that girl that texted her she barely even talked to her. sometimes she just needed to lay down and stare into the blue or gray sky she needed to feel herself, but the next moment her mother came to her saying ,,Your help is requierd young lady!'' like why so formular? that was something she never understood.

,,is everything okey?'' James asked getting Skylar back to reality ,,hm? what? oh yeah sure..'' Nothing was okey she just left without a note well it wasn't like she wanted to leave one but when she was younger her older brother left.when she was 11 she found out he was murderd but the murderer was never found. She swore to herself that if she finds him she will kill him. but she sometimes thinks about the murderer being dead already.

Skylar fell asleep in the car of James a stranger she just met but it felt like James was someone she could actually fall in love with.

A/N

First Chapter done! I hope you like it and don't forget to vote :) See you next time :D