Surprise Shawtay

Hello i don't know how to write fanfiction i only use wattpad to read not write but like why not do this:) If y/n ends up being stereotypical i'm sorry, it's as a joke i promise🙏

***************
Y/N POV:

Another day; another useless day working as a bartender. My name is Y/N L/N and I work as a bartender downtown, my life's pretty average honestly. I'm planning on going to college eventually so that something I suppose.

And that's when I woke up..

I was in a basement and in the distance I could hear "Killing me Softly" and then the memories started just flooding back so quickly.

***************
What happened last night:

I was locking up the bar after a long day at work, daydreaming, thinking. And then a man started approaching the bar, he was pretty tall, had blonde hair, and he looked like he would be pretty toned under the jacket. He slowly put his hand out to shake mine, the handshake was very firm. Then, the man spoke with a deep voice "I'm Sangwoo", it took me by surprise.. didn't expect his voice to be like that.. but what DID I expect? I then realized I was thinking too much again and quickly snapped out of it, introducing myself "Hello, my name is Y/N, do you need something?" the man just deeply chuckled to himself and then he showed me how he had a cut on his hand but he refused to go to the hospital for them to fix it, insisting I help him back at his place. After a lot of back and forth arguing I finally agreed, we went back to his house and it was really disgusting actually, smelt like urine and vomit and... death...? So I quickly patched his hand wanting to get out ASAP. Then I felt something, maybe a bat hit my head and I blacked out.

*************
Back to present time:

My head and legs hurt like a bitch.. it seems i'm stuck down here. Then.. being snapped out of my thoughts yet again the music stopped abruptly then I heard semi familiar footsteps. He opened the basement door and I saw none other than.. him..

The new bartender I was training at my job

The new bartender I was training at my job. He then left again. Odd.. maybe he will come back soon. Then I heard a different song being played as i heard the footsteps coming back.. "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. He then came down into the basement and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. We walked out of the house and Sangwoo was nowhere to be seen and then I heard faintly "When your legs don't work like they used to before.." and then I remembered that my legs looked like they'd been bashed up pretty good. Ed then took me back to his house instead of to the hospital because why not make it cliche😏. He laid me on the couch and wrapped my legs up the best he could. I then caught him staring at me and he leaned toward me closer and whispered "Your legs.. they don't work like they used to before.." I shuddered at his words and wondered if he was crazy or if he was just trying to lighten the mood, but either way i'm not a fan. He then cackled and walked out of the room. He just left me there, so naturally I started reading the books he had on the coffee table next to me. They were pretty interesting, some popular titles here and there, DC comics, magazines too. Then after about an hour he came in with a sandwich and said "Eat.", so I ate obviously.. hadn't eaten in a while cause you know kinda caught up in this mess here. The sandwich was F/S (Favorite Sandwich unless you chose bologna then you just get turkey or something.) I ate the food slowly, savoring the food but the thought crossed my mind wondering how he knew this was my favorite sandwich.

*************
Sangwoo POV:

Some crazy Ginger broke into my house and practically broke my neck. I blacked out for a while but when I woke up I immediately went to the basement to see if my "new friend" was still there, and whaddaya know.. she's gone.

But I mean really, if you got kidnapped by someone you were trying to help would you want to stay if someone came to rescue you? I don't know seems stupid to me. "That idiot she's gonna regret leaving with that wacko.." he opened the fridge angrily and ate some random food he found. "Disgusting.." he pulled out more food "All expired or gross.." so he just didn't eat, he went to rest for the rest of the day.

********
Ed Sheeran POV:

Finally, my guest has arrived and they can't leave. Those legs are gonna take a long time to heal, good thing though.. wouldn't want her getting out and talking about what has happened in the last 24 hours or so. I then grab my laptop and watch a little bit of cocomelon before deciding to go check on them.. Slowly as not to disturb the guest I walked into the livingroom and she was just sleeping peacefully. Nothing suspicious or wrong.. no twists no random attack.

*********
Hi i'm sorry i don't know why i made this i'm probably gonna continue it but i'm about to pass out from exhaustion rn so it'll have to be later.