Bad things happen a lot...

There she was, in school.. she met a couple of people. The bell rang, she went to her classroom, her teacher Mrs. Sanders, introduced her to the class.

"Kids, meet our new student Elena!" She said very surprised. Elena, shyly says hello and walks back to her seat. She was sitting next to a guy named Damon Salvatore, they kinda got a long very well, which is a good thing! Finally, 5 hours passed. 1 more hour and school is over!

Everyone went to lunch, Elena sat down an empty table after picking her lunch up the counter, Stefan, notices her sitting and decides of joining her.

"Hello, I'm Damon Salvatore.. you must be Elena?" He asks politely. "Yes, and hello!" She says smiling, "How are you?" Damon, asks nicely. "I'm good, how about you?" Elena replies back. "I'm doing good." Damon replies and winks at Elena. Lunch was over and everyone had to go back in the classroom.

Everyone, went back in the classroom quietly walking in the hall way all the way to the classroom. They all sat down quietly, the teacher began teaching. Finally class ended.

Elena walked out of the classroom, since it is dismissal. She walked home, but she tripped. But, nothing stopped her and she continued walking until she arrived, her house.