Untitled Part 1

Tears slipped down my face as I finished the last page of the webtoon I was reading. No, they weren't tears of joy because the couple got together, they were angry tears.

"Why did she have to choose that tsundere Akiyo instead of Haru!" I slammed my phone down on my bedroom floor angrily, the soft carpet preventing it from cracking . The webtoon that I was raging about was called "Fall for Me!" The story was cliche with the trope of a dense female lead, and a love triangle between her childhood friend and the new student.

Due to the high stars I read it. Although the story wasn't par to my taste I kept reading it because of the spectacular art. The second male lead,Haru, was exceptionally drawn and was exactly my type. With his shining blonde hair and green eyes that were speckled with hints of dark green and his amazing.... You get the point.

I kept hoping the author would change the male lead because the comment section was raging about it but NOOO! Plenty of the readers were angry at the author because she ended up with Akiyo. I imagine a lot of other people were and are as angry as I am.

You know what? I'm not going to cry over this, I thought angrily, and got out of bed, changing into a black hoodie and sweatpants. Buying some icecream would surely get me over this stupid webtoon. Slamming my bedroom door shut, I ran downstairs to put on some slippers. Mainly because I was too lazy to put on shoes. As soon as I got my slippers on I opened the door and slammed it behind me as I walked through.

...

I slurped my cotton candy ice cream that was melting off the waffle cone. I went up to the crosswalk and hit the button so I could get across back home. Ya know this Ice cream surely cheered me up. In no time i'll forget about this stupid webtoon, I thought. The white walking man appeared and I crossed the road almost finishing the ice cream. Suddenly, I heard a noise coming from behind me. A truck was about to hit me.

WHABAM!

...

I never got to finish my ice cream

...

"Ari, are you awake now?"

My eyes drifted open as I had heard a boy calling someone named 'Ari'? The name sounded really familiar. I took a glance at my surroundings. I was apparently in a school nurse room, judging from the sign explaining it. Shouldn't I be in the hospital? I took a look at the guy that was talking earlier. Suddenly my breathing stopped. The person looked exactly like Haru, from his head to his toes. He noticed me looking at him and breathed a sigh of relief.

" Thank god you're okay, Ari..." he muttered. Wait, he was talking to me? Now that I remember, wasn't Ari the name of the protagonist in "Fall for Me!"? That means the person in front of me is really Haru! I've been sucked into the webtoon. Breaking a smile, I reached over to Haru and hugged him, as I couldn't believe I could talk to him.

"A-ari?" he started to exclaim, his face getting red. Cute. Suddenly, I felt everything starting to get dark again. Before I could slip back into the darkness I whispered,

"Haru, I love you."