Rosie Posie,My Baby

"Yah Lisa! Chaeyoung-ah! Stop making out and do this voice live with me!" Jisoo yelled at the two maknaes who were involved in a very heated lip lock. The two pulled away with red faces and looked at the girl who beckoned them to come over. They watched as Jisoo cued up the live and started it. She titled it; Lichaengchu. The three watched as thousands of blinks poured into the live one after another, leaving comments like; chaelisa! lisoo! chaesoo! The girls brushed them off as Lisa and Roseanne still hadn't come out about their relationship with eachother.

Eventually though Lisa got bored. Like really really bored. She was tired of talking. All the brunette wanted to do was cuddle her girlfriend and tell her how much she loves her and never stop. When a sudden idea popped in her head. She should tease her girlfriend. Teasing the blinks as well. Two birds one stone right? It wasn't as easy as Lisa thought it would be. She would go to start her teasing and then Jisoo would bring up comments or start talking about how much she was craving some chicken or better yet, craving some chicken skewers.

     "Rosie Posie,my baby, oh my little chipmunk I love you so much give me a kiss!" Lisa cooed when she finally got a chance to talk. Chaeyoung blushed at her girlfriend's action and placed a small kiss on the girl's soft lips. "She kissed me!" Lisa cheered afterwards causing Rosé to hide her face in the brunette's neck. Jisoo stared at the couple forgetting they were live for a second. She quickly dismissed the suspicions that the two had kissed,on the lips. Even though she knew very well that they did. Jisoo rolled her eyes in disgust & playfulness.

     It had been an hour since the three started the live so they decided that they should end it. "Lisa why did you kiss Chaeng?! You know that was a huge risk?!" Jisoo yelled at the maknae. Lisa smirked before giving her answer. "Well they couldn't see us." Jisoo looked at her with wide eyes. She was about to yell again when Jennie returned home. "Hi Chu!" she said when she closed the door making her way over to the trio. Rosie pulled Lisa to her room since that's where the pair spent all their spare free time any way.

    "Jisoo was right,as much as I love your kisses you can't do that. It's too risky." Roseanne said, her voice laced with sadness. Lisa thought about it,yes it was risky but she had an idea. "How about from now on I'll just hold your hand,hug you,kiss your cheeks and hold you on live and in public?" the brunette suggested in a serious manner but still smiling. Rosé nodded and Lisa took her into her arms. "I love you Rosie." the thai said looking down at the blonde. "I love you too stupid." the australian responded quietly.

     The two fell into a deep slumber after that. They were loudly awoken by Jisoo screaming. "What the hell Chu?" Lisa said groggily as she held Roseanne into her side who was still half asleep. The black-haired girl was buzzing with excitement. "Rosie!! We bought your favorite mac and cheese from Zorns!" Jisoo cheered before leaving the room. Rosie lit up and desperately tried getting out of Lisa's grip. "Sorry Chaeng but your not getting my mac and cheese." Lisa challenged before giving the girl a kiss and dashing out the door. "You're on!" Rosie muttered before chasing after her.

   sorry for the shorter chapter today:( i hope you enjoyed it though!!