28

E! News

Y/N Y/L/N is a British actress who became famous at a young age for starting in many Disney films such as 'Jesse', 'High school musical' and 'the descendants franchises'

She took Drama GCSE at school but unlike Joseph Morgan she moved to Australia to go to Sydney university of arts. After graduating she went to some auditions where she got her first roll in Jesse.

The actor is known to die her hair for her character roles but she has natural dark brown roots. Her hair is currently an ombré blonde look as she is playing the Mikaelson sister Sophia Mikaelson who is a blonde British 1000 year old original tribrid.

She is best friends with her onscreen sister Claire Holt and lives in Australia with her. They travel most places together, it has know if you don't see them together the other is either at home or on set for a new movie.

She is also known for her hit Marvel films such as 'avengers age of Ultron', 'Captain America the winter soldier' and 'Captain America Civil war' as Tony Starks younger sister.

Tony Starks younger sister was kidnapped by hydra at the age of 16, where she got her powers, also where she met Bucky Barnes who helped her escape. When civil war happened she was on her brothers side, although she had started to like have feelings for the winter soldier.

After endgame we can all agree that we are happy they Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff are not dead.

In a recent Instagram story Claire holt said something about 'the winter soldier being down a creepy stair case' referring to the Romanian actor Sebastian Stan.

Y/L/N has been in the marvel cinematic universe (MCU) before and has become close friends with people like Robert Downey jr, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Holland and Chris Evans.

Was Claire hinting to a new Marvel movie that Y/L/N is in with Stan or is it just friendly banter going on between the three.

We cannot say yes to any of this as Holt also tagged Joseph Morgan in the post but we can cross our fingers that it will happen.