Time for school

After the exams Megatron was granted to be in the support course and now in the hero course as well but his plans must be older but while doing so the Decepticon Soundwave discover something that could help Megatron.

With Megatron

He was getting ready as he just made himself some breakfast along with his new pets when he suddenly got a call from Soundwave.

Megatron: soundwave what is it

[ Lord Megatron I located another Relic in the Amazon jungle in an ancient Temple do you wish I send starcream and his Seekers to retrieve]

Megatron: negative I have other plans connect me to Lugnut and blitzwing

[You call us lord megatron.]

Megatron: I did after the incident during the exams as punishment you shall bring me the Relic at the Amazon jungle Soundwave will send you the coordinates do not fail me.

[Of course/ we will not fail you]

Megatron: good

After the call megatron ate his breakfast before heading out luckily he got to you wake before anyone else it and decided the way when more people start to come and of course he enters the building.

As he walk towards support course when and huge explosion happen immediately he puts up a shield blocking when something hits it he looks to see a girl with pink hair when he realize he knows the girl.

Megatron: mei what the hell

Mei: megatronus you're here also ow

Power loader came to see what happened and of course he give mei an earful about try not to blow up with support class as megatron when inside and begin working on his own project.

While he was working power loader came over.

Power loader: hey megatronus you do know that you had to go to the hero course first right

Megatron: oh I did not realize I'll be their

As he walk towards the hero course when he saw the giant door and of course he didn't. When he open it to see a lot of the student but most importantly he saw them he felt rage but the side to hold it in.

Aizawa: megatronus you came all right everyone put on PE clothes and let's go

After changing

Aizawa told them they're going to do a quick test and Megatronus was first to go to throw the ball and when he did he got an 8,99. A girl with pick skin and two horns shouted "this is going to be fun" this triggered him.

Megatron: fun you think this is fun you think chaos, war and destruction is fun

He walks up to her

Megatron: you think this is be fun this is a test to prove who we truly are. Tell me you think seeing your loved ones those you call friends and family died in front of your fun no I do not think it's fun. I suggest you shut your mouth until you're call upon if not I shall tear you from limb from limb.

Immediately a boy with what's glasses speak up " excuse me that is no way to talk to your classmates I suggest you apologize of what you say to her" with that he was blasted send him flying across the field luckily he survived but hurt.

Everyone eyes widen as they look towards megatronus armed with a meaning size Blaster Cannon.

Megatron: does anyone else have something to say to me

No one didn't say a word not even move a muscle which Megatron smile before walking back in line.

Megatron POV

After were going all the articles the lowest score was me of course but I let them think that so I don't blow my cover of course I was expecting to be expelled from the hero course but I wasn't it was a trick I accept anyways I decide to go back to the support course to work on my project.

While there I noticed someone the purple hair kid I saw before I decide to talk to him and find out his name was Shinzo and of course people think he's a villain I feel bad for him I think you make a great Decepticons once I take over this planet.

Well during my work I was wondering how is Lugnut and blitzwing doing of course I do trust them to not feel the mission but I have a weird suspicion they will do something stupid well not as stupid as starscream that I can agree.

With lugnut and blitzwing

Blitzwing: I wish the ground Bridge work/to be done easy

Lugnut: I do not care whatever the mission is I will do it for a lord Megatron

Blitzwing: whatever/let's get this done

The two were flying when out of nowhere blitzwing got shot in the wing causing him to crash landing somewhere in the jungle lugnut immediately landed to find. But as he did soilders came out with heavy artillery guns of course lugnut immediately start blasting them.

Lugnut: Ah ha nothing will stop me on my mission for Lord Megatron

[Lugnut]

Lugnut: blitzwing where are you

[North form here]

Lugnut: understand on my way

Lugnut went to blitzwing while on his way change out there more humans but of course he easily dispatch them but then he discovered something that the weapons they have were someone different but before he knew it he God blast in the shoulder which actually hurt immediately blasted a human who shot them and begin wiping out the rest before he finally got to blitzwing.

He saw that he was trapped under the rubble soshe quickly move them and once it was off he transformed back and some more Humans arrived which they took care of immediately. After they were done they went back on their mission and discovered that they were near The Relic as they walk they found the jungle temple and lug nut blow a hole in it and there they found the Relic.

Their eyes widen are they realize it was a spark extractor Amelie they grabbed it and got out of there quickly for anyone else.

Back with megatron

As he was finishing up an invention he was making when he got a message saiding that lugnut and blitzwing completed their mission which he smiled. As the bell ring he left before putting it away when he met Uraraka standing in front of the classroom door.

Megatron: Uraraka what are you doing here

Uraraka: let...I wanted to ask if you want to hangout

Megatron was Stan the bed but but kept the composer

Megatron: sure I have nothing else to do

At crystal city

As lugnut and blitzwing returned they realize that Megatron wasn't there.

Lugnut: where is Lord Megatron

Soundwave: he said something about having a day off

With megatron

For the rest of the day he spent the time with or arauco which he kind of liked you can't ruin the last time he had time to spend some time with someone. He thought 'I can get used to this.'