Chapter 12 Hawkmoth's Army vs Death Bug & Her Team

"THIS IS REAL POWER! REAL STRENGTH! LET YOUR FEAR CARVE ONE NAME INTO YOUR BRAINS! THE NAME THAT SHALL FOREVER BE IN THE HISTORY OF MIRACULOUS. DEATH BUG!" Death Bug laughs evilly.

The people of Paris were in fear. The time has come. The downfall of Ladybug and the Rise of Death Bug.

*Agreste Mansion*

"Sir. What do you plan on doing?" Nathalie asks.

"Since Ms.Marinette is Ladybug or Death Bug now. Seems like I have to be the hero this time." Gabriel clenches his fist. "And with the previous guardian being gone. I have to do this." He looks at the portrait of Emilie. "Maybe. This might be a chance to fix what I have done. Seems like Adrien wasn't the only one. All of Paris was responsible for hurting Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Red Death proved it. And no doubt they have evidence."

"Shall I prepare to use the peacock miraculous?" Nathalie asks.

"No. I gonna need to use both of the butterfly and peacock miraculous. It will increase the chances of stopping them." Gabriel says.

"And do you plan on taking the miraculous?" Nathalie asks.

"Although it is a good chance to use them. We still have Red Death and The Merciless to fight. I rather not take the risk of losing. For now, we shall save Paris." Gabriel says.

"Very well sir." Nathalie says.

*Paris*

Death Bug throws her yo-yo and grabs Lila. She pulls Lila up to her. Death Bug grabs Lila's throat.

"Ack......! Please....... No......" Lila says.

"Yeah. Be scared. Cry you trash ass bitch!" Death Bug laughs.

Death Bug walks to the corner of the roof.

"No.....! I don't wanna die." Lila says with tears.

"Awww~ You make it seem like I actually give a fuck." Death bug grins.

Death Bug notices the akuma go to Lila's necklace

Death Bug notices the akuma go to Lila's necklace. Lila becomes Volpina. Volpina smiles and kicks Death Bug away. Volpina lands on the ground.

"Oh? So Hawkmoth decided to give you a chance. Not a wise choice." Death Bug smirks.

*Hawkmoth's Lair*