ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey! Long time, no speak. I just wanted to come on here and let you guys know that I'm finally making time to rewrite this!

I'm so excited to improve the characters and the plot overall. And can we talk about getting all the giggling removed? I'd obviously keep some of the iconic scenes; the 10-minute game, an updated horny goat weed scene (lmao), and an improved spin-the-bottle scene.

Feel free to let me know of any other scenes you'd like for me to keep/improve. I do still want your guys' input. Inline comment here for that >

Nicole (written without the h now) will be way more mature — actually everyone will be more mature for that matter — and Blake will still be a player, but way more respectful because oof what was 15 year old Kim thinking? I mean Nicole could literally file sexual harassment on him at the beginning of the story. We can't be having that around here. No, sir. Only respectful men around here. You know, those who have CONSENT.

I'm currently working on the outline so that the story flows smoothly and so that there's no more plot holes.

I really hope you'll enjoy the new version. And thank you so much for all the love even with my shitty writing. It truly means the world to me. I would have given up on writing long ago if it weren't for you. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you so much.

So, if you're planning to read this or are beginning to read this version, you'll have until May 15th to do so before I take it down and slowly replace it with the new and improved version. Though, if you're a new reader, I'd prefer for you to wait until the better version. For those who just want a bit of a nostalgic feeling, happy reading! Just try not to cringe too hard lmao.

Much love,

Kim :,)