Chapter 3

When Izuku fell down he felt the most undeniable pain ever and literally felt his soul leave his body. Which it actually did.

Izuku was at first angry that he couldn't even kill himself right till he noticed that he was floating. 'Wow I-I have a quirk.....FUCK YOU KACCHAN NOT SO USELESS ANYMORE' Izuku thought smiling victoriously.

He then sees Bakugou looking down at his body, not noticing that he's crying, Izuku decides to give him a little surprise.

"SUPRISE SHAWTY"

Bakugou sends a big explosion towards Izuku not knowing it was him. Izuku put his hands up on a cross position to try to block the explosion but to his surprise he didn't feel anything.

"WHO THE FU- D-Deku is that you"Katsuki says guilty. "Heya Kacchan" Izuku says smiling.

Katsuki was at first made but quickly ran up and hug Izuku and surprisingly didn't go through his ghost looking form. "Don't you ever fucking do that again you mother fucking bitch or I'll kill you myself"Bakugou says with his eyes burning with tears.

Izuku was at first very confused. 'Weren't you the one that told me to kill myself'. Even though he was still very confused he still went along with it.

He slowly wrapped his arms around Katsuki and says sweet nothingness into his ears. Katsuki snuggles closer into Izuku arms and held him tighter so he doesn't leave him ever again.