the beginning

"MOM WHERES THE KEYS?!" a sudden loud voice appears in the background. "KiM sToP iT!!" my sibling yells. items falling into the ground. in every corner of the house lives a loud voice or bangs. and then there's me.. the quiet one that somehow is always pushed aside and can't have anything my way. i somehow am always responsible for everything. my goal is to get good grades so that when i turn 18 i can go to college and move out. So i share a room with my younger sister.. kim she is so obnoxious and she's the spoiled one in the house so she always get what she wants. so her and her friend kicked me out so they can play fighting because they have some drama with this one girl at her school and want to fight her. Idk being popular is important for her then anything else, but since she's the spoiled one i have to be in the living room doing my homework. and i can't focus because of all the noise and i can't go out because my parents are strict with me they won't let me go to the cafe alone to study. It's so irritating because kim get what she wants and gets to go out on her own and the most annoying part is that it's because she's really my "moms" blood line daughter and i'm not. my mom died when i was young and i stuck with my dad. So the only important people in my life are my dad, cousin, and best friend. but even with these important people in my life i still feel some type of way. anyways i tell i remember that we have an attic and i want to move my stuff in there and have my secret hideout since we don't use it. so i head upstairs where the opening to the attic is and it's empty just a bit dusty and it's so cozy and quiet up there. so i get my mini desk vacuum and clean all the dust i can.