INTRODUCTION

~*Lucy's POV*~

I woke up in my usual everyday routine, soon I will be able to get out of the Fairy High School because it's my last school year attending. For Next school year I will be able to find a new school, better than the FHS. If you are wondering why I wanted to get out so badly cause of someone. I grab my bag and fix myself on preparing for school. I go downstairs meeting my mom preparing breakfast while dad is reading the newspaper, living in a mansion is a boredom ever since my sister Michelle living with her own family.

" Eat up Lucy! Pretty sure that you are excited to go back to school seeing your friends there. " Mom said and smiled as me, she was my best friend and she is correct about one thing.

" Thanks mom but I'll take some toast while going to school, don't worry I'll eat lunch at school.. " I smiled back and grab the toast biting while putting my shoes on.

" Are you that is enough for your stomach..? " Mom asked worriedly giving the sad face. 

" Yes mom I promise I'll some of your dish later at dinner! " I said while chewing the toast and stand up ready to get out the house.

" You want a ride, Starlight? "  Dad asked with a smile putting down the newspaper and brushing off his coat. 

My family is very rich but I don't show off my own allowance and being all popular, ever since I started studying in Fairy High School I'm just being normal student as I am. My family's business being the richest of all Japan in culture and cultivating traditional artworks, I would love to be in the footsteps of my dad's work and contribute what I can. I have a perfect family don't I?

" No worries dad, I got this and a little exercise won't hurt a bit! " I shouted as I started going to school in time by running.

I heard my family said their goodbyes as I smiled, with my family in my side I wouldn't give up that easily, no. Once again I hate going back to the school and that is someone that I am trying to avoid, fights and conflicts. I finally reached to school looking from the right and left if there is that person I'm trying to avoid but-

" BOO! " Levy grabbed to my shoulders as I screamed blushing and panting while she giggled.

" Levy!! Geez you scared me.. " I said as I release a relief sigh seeing Erza as well walking.

" It is nice to see you early Lucy.. " Erza pat my back while fixing her red glasses, she is the President Council for FHS so it's not a doubt why she's early today.

" Ooooooh I'm so glad I got up early cause I tell you about everything I did for this winter break Lucy!! " Levy wrapped her one arm around my neck while holding her bag as I giggled.

Mom was true about excited seeing my friends, that would be them because they've been with me all the time whatever the cause. While the three of us enter the school hallways going through the center garden where other students hang out and meet up with their fellow students. Until I saw him,  Natsu Dragneel, the most popular guy and a basketball player while a charming smile as I really did had a crush on him before but sadly I can't because he's my best friend. While I am still with Levy and Erza having their sharing to their winter break I saw Natsu in our direction smiling and waving at me, seems that he noticed me which I also smiled a little and waved back but then I heard a shout of Natsu's name.

" Natsu!! I'm so happy to see you! " Lisanna, the girl with short white hair and pompoms, that's right the leader of cheer leading group for Fairy High School, popular as well and beautiful. Unlike me.

Lisanna smothered from Natsu's body as always and everyday I see them together which I heard they are not really a couple, I'm not saying that cause I'm jealous or affected from being close but confirmed from my best friend, Natsu. She is the person I was really not in the mood to be going to school, the reason that I am trying to avoid as much as I can if I get close to her squad or group, the biggest reason I wanted to get out Fairy High School.