A Team Work!

"Come on, Mia, just think of something creative and brilliant and oh! Yes, what's about the team" Me talking to myself about the task our class teacher had assigned us, a presentation with a poster drawing on any story. "Hey, you look pale and anxious, is something bothering you," Emma asked anxiously. "Umm...no, thanks for asking" I uttered rudely because I was not in a state of telling everything in detail. But Lucy came dashing to me with a breath full "Mia--Lucy " "Take it easy, easy" I uttered holding her arm. She breathes hardly for two minutes but when she finally opened her mouth to speak,  I interrupted her asking "By the way, were you on a running competition just now" "oh! no, not at all, listen, do any of you gathered an idea of our teamwork on a story thingie project" she asked still holding my arm. "No, at all" We exclaimed roughly because I and Lucy were tangled in it." haha, it's amazing," Lucy said in such a bad situation.  "Does it sounds like a jest to you" I yelled on top of my lungs. "Easy, pissy bro no sis, whatever, I've had a brilliant idea, Lucy explained " listen from your ears wide open, miss Alex had given us one week to think on it and our final day to present would be next Monday, why not you, me, Lucy and Liena, Email work as a team and come in my home after school, we'll bring hard together. "Sounds fun! we are in by the way------" I uttered exhilarated.
  "What are you babbling about," someone asked from behind my back. I looked back to see whose voice was it because it was fairly familiar. The girl was girly with long-blue hair came yawing. "I am fairly certain, she is Liena. " Emma uttered like she's on cloud 9 by having us in. "Give me a break, how comes you know she's Liena, we know because she's our old friend. Neither Lucy had introduced us nor I" I asked eagerly "Come on Mia, during class, someone called her Liena, and I got to know at once she's Liena" she explained happily. I smirked and suddenly the bell rang. "We'll see you in class Mia, gotta go. After Lucy said me they all deserted me in front of a locker like abandoning a dog for some to volunteering to adopt it but Emma said something like " Mia, you are a bit cheeky, a different from I gotta know, but interesting, I'd love to know your inner self" but I let go of it and got tangled with my books and stationery.
"Miss Mia, why are you ten minutes late for my class, we're you that busy fooling around," Miss Helle asked scoldingly" I looked down shyly, and then she continued "It's your first day in my class, I am letting go, next time be cautious." I bowed her a traditional way Asian fo and went straight to me my seat feeling humiliated. "Don't take it to heart you know she's always been the same the first day she came," Liena told patting my back and going to her seat.

Note. If you liked my story, please do give it a star, comment on me, and share it. It means a lot to me. Thanks and do watch it's the first part fora better understanding ✨.