Mission

3rd:

Giyuu was now awake and wondering why he was like this but at that moment he wasn't thinking about that he was wondering why oyakata~sama would call him at 4am in the morning. But he still went even though he felt a bit weak and his legs and the rest of his body were trembling and shaking. When he was finally there he waited for 5 mins waiting for him then when he saw him he bent down on one knee. My child I need you to kill this demon and it will be a hard task but will you be able to do it is was he heard his master say. And of course giyuu said yes . I will leave right now is what he said and went off on his journey with his hawk behind him (yes I gave him a hawk instead of a crow deal with it please) When he was only 10 mins off into his journey he felt like a demon was near and waited for it to come to him but it never did which shocked him but then he turned his head to look at it but then it was gone so he just left and he went on with his day. That was close mandy thought but she continued to follow giyuu with alex. They went on their way until it was night again and fell asleep.

Sabito:

It was 11am and everyone was asleep and I was tired but stayed awake anyway. I then went downstairs to get a snack and COFFEE of course. But suddenly I realised giyuu wasn't there but where could he have gone to is what I thought. So I started looking around the mansion to try to find him.

The mansion

I was surprised by how big it was but I didn't find him anywhere. I soon run into this mitsuri girl and she had a worried look on her face. Hey have you seen giyuu is what she asked me and I could tell that she was actually worried. No I don't and I looked everywhere and still nothing is what I said back to her. She was about to cry so I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug . She tensed up but after a few minutes she calmed down and hugged me back. She was still crying and I said this to her in a soothing voice "it will be ok, everything fine, and giyuu's safe he's a strong person". After she fully calmed down we went to Oyakata~sama to ask him if he knows where giyuu went.

3rd person Pov:

They finally got to his house and went inside and sat down. Oyakata~sama came in 10 mins later and all 3 of them sat down. Mitsuri didn't want to talk so sabito did it for her. He asked him why giyuu was gone and he told them what he did and mitsuri was scared and worried for her friend who sick and weak right now . Sabito was mad that giyuu accepted the mission and sabito knew the giyuu knew that he was sick so what confused him was why giyuu took the mission. But sabito was mostly agree at Oyakata~sama who didn't even notice that one of his "children" were sick. Mitsuri couldn't help it anymore and told him but what she didn't know was that Oyakata~sama was actually dead in his bed laying lifeless and that is was actually one of the lower moons .(plot twist). He looked worried but he really wasn't the imposter then brought in a crow but the crow honestly looked terrified. That's when mitsuri and sabito notice that this wasn't Oyakata~sama at all it was just a demon so mitsuri got up and quickly cut off its neck unprepared for what had just happened. They rushed backed to the mansion making it their in less then 1 min by how fast they were. Everyone was awake by then while sanemi was making them all breakfast while all of them not knowing if he was going to poison it or not. But what sabito soon said worried and scared all of them " giyuu went on a mission and the demons have found a way to break in here so we have to be careful from now on". But what they didnt know was that muzan didn't send that demon it was just a random demon who found the place and killed him. They all rushed out the mansion to see if the demon killed anyone else and they didn't so that took a tiny bit of stress off their shoulders but they still had no idea where giyuu was or was even sent. But what they do know is that theirs a trap waiting for him. And how do they know that the demon left out a sticky note saying 3 uppermoons would ambush giyuu while he was alone and in the right spot. So they decided to come up with a plan to help deal with everything.

Shinobu Pov:

I was worried for Tomioka even though I dont like the bastard I dont hate him and like how the hell will he take on 3 uppermoons on while he's sick. We can make the plan in my mansion is what I told the others. They all agreed and started to follow me into my meeting in my house. After we all sat down we started to discuss some things about what we would do.

Giyuu's pov:

It was currently 5am and I was close to my destination but I could tell something bad was going to happen. I was kinda tired but I kept walking and then 5 mins later I reached my location. I then finally realized... it was a goddamn trap. I turned around to see muzan himself with one other uppermoon with two others behind me also.

3rd Pov:

Giyuu got into a fighting position but he knew he wasn't going to win this fight but he knew he still had to try at least. He started to look at all his opponents and he started to get even more worried. Uppermoons 2,3, and 5 were here and giyuu knew he could at least beat 1 or 2 of the uppermoons but giyuu was ready to make that sacrifice. Giyuu was really strong even when he was sick if he wasn't he could probably beat all three uppermoons no problem and maybe even scratch muzan. But uppermoon 2 attacked him suddenly but giyuu dodged it and sent one himself. He cut off there arm. Then before any more attacks could be sent Mandy and Alex got in front of giyuu .

Muzan pov:

What the hell what are you doing here is what I said. Cant I protect my baby brother is what I heard. Well not if it includes my plans to make a stronger demon. And when I said that I knew she was pissed. Alex then killed uppermoon 3 without a problem. That was a warning leave or this will happen to you. Is what alex said and that made me mad but I knew that she wasn't joking. Fine but I'll be back is what I said before I left.

Mandy Pov:

Are you ok baby brother is what I said. Wait what do you mean baby brother i know i have another sister but how do I know it's you is what I heard him say. Because Tomioka Giyuu I know almost everything about you and you dont have to trust me that's up to you is what I told him. He started crying and ran up to me hugging me. Shh shh it's ok I'm here dont worry I wont let anything ever hurt you again. I hugged him back and told alex to join two.

3rd Pov:

They all were hugging for awhile well 10 mins to be exact. When giyuu calmed down they broke the hug . They started talking about random things and their past. And then after an hour and an half of talking giyuu felt dizzy and nauseous. Mandy knew this so she picked him up bridal style and held him while he fell asleep cuddling up to her chest. I l-love you big sis is what mandy heard before giyuu fell asleep. Mandy was touched and started to make her way back to his mansion. I will protect you with my life is what mandy and alex said.

Author's note:

Hey sorry for not posting in a while. But I will be posting a chapter on my new book tomorrow or on Tuesday which is actually my birthday but anyway enough about me. Um thank you for reading this story and I will make a book to show you all the characters that will always be in my books. Not one time characters but the ones that will most likely be in all my books . So yeah. Well that's all I needed to tell you guys at least I think. And bye guys be careful,be yourself, and stay safe.😋 😄

Words: 1531