Chapter 17

''Lukey what should I wear?''

He stood there in only his under wear, his legs were skinny but muscly, Ash's v line made Luke stutter he didn't know what to say, so emotions washed over him. He sat there in admiration of the curly haired sex God. Ash chuckled when he saw Luke blushing as hell. ''Hey, im going to get a shower, I'll be right back.''

When Ashton left the bedroom Luke made a loud sight. He's so perfect. Then he jumped out from the bed and walked to his bedroom. ''What should I wear?'' He mumbeld to himself when he opened the closet. Luke grabbed ramdom clothes. No matter what I wear I will look obease.

Luke stood there awkwardly his black high top converse were tied up to his ankles he looked at his legs how they looked so big in anything he wore how they stool out his baggy black shirt hung off him he always made sure his tshirts were baggy he didn't like it when he could see the outline of fat in the mirrors he'd never look like ash. Before he left his room he took red fannel shirt and slife the sleevs down. He will think Im freak

When Luke opened the doors he felt his heart speed up. Ashton was standing infront of his wardrobe. ''Luke please help me, I don't know what to wear.'' Luke looked at Ashton biting his bottom. ''You look hot in everything.'' Luke mentally slaped himself. ''im sorry. Ashton chuckled to himself when he saw Luke's face turning deep red colour ''Aww likely don't get embarrassed its just a body awhh come here'' Ashton grabbed Luke by his wrist. Pain went through Luke body, but he ignored it.

Sweet sent of coconut filled Luke's nose. They seem to melt into each other. They close their eyes the noise in the room stops,loosing track where the body stops and theirs begins. Luke felt safe and comfortable like in a perfect dream. For few seconds he have no worries no fears, just a calm feeling. But suddenly Ashtons towel fell down onto the floor. Suprisingly Ash didn't do anything.'' Ashton.. your towel is on the floor.'' He just smiled and said ''I know''.

Minute later Luke pushed Ash away and turned around so he could get changed. Ashton smirked and grabbed boxers and pair of black skinny jeans. "You can look now" Luke turned around again and sat on the bed. "You liked what you saw huh?" yes I did "  Noooo Ashton, just stop!" Luke laughed. Ash rolled his eyes and then he put joe division shirt. "I know you liked it anyway" he mumbled.

Both of them, went down stairs to see Michael and Harry arguin about the TV control. "Listen poopoo head, Sponge bob is better." Michael throwed a pillow at him and changing the channel to watch Adventure Time. "Shout up Harry Im older so I chose whay we watching". Harry jumped at Michael and tried to take the tv control. "Just. Give. It. Back!!!" Michael tickled him. "Never!" Luke and Ash laughed their heads of.

"What do you want for breakfast? Luke shook his head "nothing, I'll eat later." Ashton looked at Luke. "Are you sure, it will take us while to get there and another few hours before we have time to eat something." Luke nodded and went back to the living room.

Mikey and Harry were stilk arguing, so he took the tv remote and turned to mtv rock. Both of the boys glared at him. "What the fuck you doing? Go back" Mikey laughed. " You can't tell me what to do full of chlamydia mouth stupid ass bitch!" Harry frowed his eyebrows. "What is chla-smothing?" Luke and Michael looked at each other, trying not to laugh. " I think Ashton should tell you"

When Ash came back from the kitchen, he sat to the table with coffee and waffles. Harry ran up to him and took one waffle. "Hi Ashy, I have a question" Ashon took a sip of his coffee. " Hey buddy what is it?". Harry frowed again trying to find the right word. "What is chlamydia?" Ashton chocked with his coffee. "Ymmn, when two people have sex and one of them did it too often and they get it. Sometimes you can get it because your partner cheated in you. But why you're asking?" Ashton blushed after uncomfortable conversation. "Nah just wondering." Harry laughed with Mikey and Luke. "You two should go and get changed, me and Lukey wont wait for you. Oh and someome needs to wake up Calum."

30minutes later, Harry came downstairs ready to go. "Can we go now?" Luke smiled and grabbed Harry's hand. "Yeah lets go." They went to the car. "Ashyyy where we going?" Ashton giggled. "Its a suprise remember." Luke's phone buzzed and he read the messages out. Harry huffed and crossed his arms. Luke hates long car rides, so it was normal for him to get bored. He turned radio on, he felt a shiver when he heard the start it didnt take long for Luke to start singing.
My secret side I keep
Hid under lock and key
I keep it caged
But I can't control it
Cause if I let him out
He'll tear me up
And break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!

Luke loved this song, the words described him perfectly. As if the song was based on him.

It's hiding in the dark
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart

No one can hear me scream
Maybe it's just a dream
Or maybe it's inside of me
Stop this monster!

"Woooow, Luke that was deep." Ashton laughed. Then he placed his hand on Luke's thigh. Luke's body froze but he turned to fave Ash and smiled. "Can you two just don't make out infront of me?" Harry giggled.

"We here!!!!" Ashton yelled at two boys who fell asleep. "Omg its a Theme Park. Thank you Ashyyy. I love it." Harry hugged Ashton when he came out from the car.  Harry ran up to the entrance. Luke closed the doors and felt someone poking him. "Heey princess are you ready ?. Confused face appeared on Luke's face. "Princess???" First time ever Ash blushed and tried to say something but Luke took his hand and pulled him towards the theme park.