Chapter 1: Him

Your POV~
As I was running down an alleyway and looking behind me to check to make sure he wasn't gaining on me. Now ur probably wondering what or who I'm running from. Well I was walking down the street when some dude came up behind me and started to touch me. After that I ran away and turned to and alleyway and that's how I'm here rn.

As I continue to run I turn another corner and see pretty blue flames and stop but then remembered the dude so I got my wings out and tried to fly past the person and up but they saw and shot their fire at me. I dodged and went higher so that I wouldn't get hurt. That person was scary but their fire was pretty. 

I started to think ab them and their appearance. They had a long jacket and short hair from what I could tell. I think they were a dude but it's not good to assume so if I see them again I'll try to get a better look. I had got to my apartment and went in to relax on the couch for a while. I ended up taking a nap.

After a few hours
Your POV still~

I woke up to a loud banging on my door and got up to check it. I look though the pep hole and see my neighbor. I open the door and ask what the needed. The told me that someone had set the building on fire. I immediately thought ab the blue flames so I looked out side and sure enough it was the blue flames. I told the neighbor to get everybody out and evacuate and told them I was going to be fine.

After they evacuate I immediately fly out the window and try to put out the fire with my wings but more fire came at me. I dodged it and flew up more to try and put it out but it wasnt working so I had to use the stars to put them out. Once i spotted where it was coming from I flew to put it out from there but it kept coming at me. One of my wings almost got burned so I landed but was hit in the head as soon I landed and blacked out.

??? POV~
After I knocked her out dabi came and picked her up. He told me to call Kuro so I did. After I did the portal opened immediately and we walked through it. Dabi took her to the basement and chained her I think. "So shiggy what r u going to do with her." I asked while looking at my knife.

"I don't know honestly. Dabi can do whatever he wants to her." He said looking at the bar.

"Does that mean the I can do something to her too?" I asked hungry for blood. "No toga. Dabi is going to do whatever he wants with her and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want u to see or do anything to her." Shiggy said with a serious tone of voice.

Toga POV~
"Ah man. I wanted to cut her😖😖" I said to him as he kept looking at the bar. "You won't be cutting her toga." Dabi said coming from the basement.

"Aww why not?" I asked. "Because she's mine not urs." He said in a serious tone of voice. I looked at him and was startled by how he sounded. He then walked back downstairs and I looked at shiggy scared🥲.

Dabi POV~
As I walked back downstairs I sat in a recliner and started to think of what I'm going to do with them. As I started to think I started to get sleepy too so I ended up dozing off.

3rd person POV~
As dabi went to sleep toga went down to check on them. Once she saw them she whispered aww and went back up stairs and went to her room. Shiggy was chillin by the bar and was drinking whilst kurogiri was cleaning the bar. Twice walked in and said "Wheres dabi I need him, I dont need him."

"Hes sleeping." shiggy said while drinking his drink. "What did u need him for?"

Twice replied with "I needed him to burn some bodys for me."

Shigaraki said" U do know I can just disintegrate them for u right" in a Weird tone as twice would say. "Oh right" Twice said as he grabbed shiggy and dragged him to them.

TBC so i didnt know how to end it but yeah so here is chpt one of the remake of starry skies. I hope u like it, Bye my buns😁