2 boys past

Izuku and Hitoshi, two completely different people with different personality, that endured the same pain. Both developing villain quirks made there life turn upside down.

Running and hiding are the only things they could do, getting beaten to a bloody pulp and left to patch for themselves. Being hurt when the heroes did nothing, getting bullied in front of the teacher but they just ignore it, being abused by your own parents, could they still trust anyone anymore.

Izuku's POV

Since the day my quirk manifested, everything in my life changed. My mom started abusing me and drinking, my used to best friend turned to a bully, and everyone in the school thinks I'm a freak and a villain just because of my quirk.

If your wondering what my quirk is, then I have 2 quirks. First is blood manipulation and the second one is pyrokinesis. I'm allowed to manipulate my own blood or other peoples blood, that's why people keep my distance away from me since they think I could control them using there blood.

My other quirk is pretty straight forward, I can control fire and the colour of flame I use depends on how hot I want it to be.

Anyways, I was walking to school until I was lucky enough to bump into the one and only Katsuki Bakugou.

"Hey freak, you think your so high and mighty to just bump into me" yelled Bakugou

"Why not let me show you respect" said Bakugou as he pulled me to an allyway.

Right now I'm shaking in fear about what Bakugou could do.

Boom!!!

Bakugou activated his quirk hitting me right in the chest. My tummy felt like pain as I try to get up. Before I can, he strike me with another explosion and beated me up. Once done, he just scoffed and left me lying in a pool of my own blood.

Not wanting to be late for school, I stood up and slowly walked to school ignoring the pain. While walking down the hallway, I could see many people wispering about me, probably thinking that this was another persons blood.

Riing!!!

Finally school was over, running out of the classroom before any bullies came I walked home. Opening the door just to be hit by the smell of achole. Looking around I saw my mum passed out on the couch after drinking. Quietly I walked to my room not wanting to wake my mum up.

'Yes' as I thought in my mind. Today was the day I run away from this hell hole. I have saved enough money to be able to last a while, but I still need to find a job once I run away.

As night fall, I was all packed up ready to go, I had all the clothes and all my important stuff in my bag as I get ready to leave. I could still hear the snoring outside meaning my mum was still asleep.

She had a habit of snoring very loud. Opening the window, careful not to make a squeak noise I jumped down landing on a tree to break my fall. As I climbed down, I could feel the slight breeze flowing around. Looking around I started heading west, running around in the middle of the night felt so free. It has been a long time since I felt the feeling of being free.

Leaving all the memories of the past, I continues to run west. Right now there was one happy thought in mind ' finally I'm free now.'

Little did Izuku now that a boy with purple hair, escaped his hell the same night. Will meeting him change Izuku's life for the best or for the worst.