Left Out pt2

Author POV

Their break ended, all the members are back at the dorms but Jungkook and Jimin. Taehyung wanted to see them but at the same time, he was mad and sad. Taehyung decided to stay in his room and stay in bed, he wasn't in the mood of doing anything. He heard the front door open, meaning that Jimin and Jungkook came back. Taehyung is still not ready to face them.
Jungkook and Jimin on the other hand was expecting Taehyung running out and greet them with hugs and kisses. However, they received nothing. They went into Taehyung's room and saw him asleep while cuddling his favourite stuffy and with his small blanket, he does that when he's little. Both caregivers gave a small peck towards the little one and hugged him and went to sleep all together.
The next morning when Taehyung woke up, he was still in little space. He saw his daddy and dads cuddling him, he should be happy but he wasn't, he was sad. He struggled out of their hood and went to play in the other room. After a while, Jimin and Jungkook woke up, they greeted each other then realised that Tae was gone. They went outside and found him colouring by himself.
"Good morning baby!" Jungkook said
Taehyung ignored, he didn't want to talk.
"Baby?" Jimin called out again.
"Tae Tae baby..?" They tried again.
Nothing worked, Taehyung was heartbroken, he felt betrayed. Soon, Jungkook got slightly impatient and shouted.
"KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU DO NOT IGNORE US LIKE THIS!"
Tae flinched and tears formed in his eyes. He stood up and ran into his own room and hid under his covers. Jungkook and Jimin were startled, they weren't expecting Taehyung to cry. They followed and went into Taehyung's room. They saw Taehyung under his covers crying and mumbling "daddy and dads no wove tae tae" They were heartbroken when they saw the scene. Both of them ran to Taehyung and hugged him.
"What happened baby, we love you a lot, why's like you say that" Jimin comforted.
"you don't wove tae tae no more" Tae cried
"We love you a lot baby, what happened" Jungkook said.
Taehyung didn't say anything and continued crying. Jimin and Jungkook were next to him, occasionally patting Taehyung's bum and back.  Until when Taehyung stopped crying, Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto his lap.
"What happened, wanna tell daddy?" Jungkook asked.
"You and dads wash togehtwer during bweak, onwy you and dada, no tae tae. You no bwing tae tae becwause tae tae is annowying and ish a lwittle." Taehyung explained.
Jungkook and Jimin's face softened, they did not know that Taehyung knew about it and was sad about it.
"Baby, listen to me please. We love you a lot. I brought Jimin alone to my house because he felt sad when you had all my attention. Before being with you, I was always pampering him, but now when we met you, we started pampering you instead. I thought that he sometimes wanted to feel small and babied too. I love you just as much." Jungkook explained.
"But you didn't twell tae tae. if you twell tae tae, tae tae wouldn't be mad or shad. I thought you don wove me." Tae said
"I know now baby, It was my fault, i should have told you before doing everything and not make you feel left out." Jungkook apologised.
Tae faced Jungkook's chest and continued crying. He understood but can't help to feel down.
"ok, ok, should we have a movie marathon tonight with snacks and cuddles?" Jimin suggested to lighten the mood.
Taehyung looked up and nodded. They turned on the television and cuddled up in bed.