Chapter 2

The village looked like one of those peaceful old anime villages but the people looked mad af. Akaxhi saw a castle over the horizon, he wondered what the village was called. He asked a local what the name of the village was.
- Pishatby, it's called Pishatby in the land called Dsundia under control of Ikari Abestuon, said a local.
- damn, said Akaxhi
- yuh this place is a hell hole, said Arhoel.
- figures, answered Akaxhi.
Akaxhi and Arhoel felt mad bare inni- take two: Akaxhi and Arhoel were hungry so they went to a restaurant to eat obv u dumb or something. They entered the restaurant and was greeted with white sticky stuff.
- SORRY!!bbb bebe a, said a shy girl.
- i accidentally spilt milk on you, screamed the shy girl embarrassed.
- we'll give you both free meals because of this, said the shy girl.
- talk about plot convenience, said Akaxhi.
they ate a meal.
- is it g-g-g-g-gg-g-g-good, asked the shy girl.
- y-yeah t-this is great, said Akaxhi hesitantly.
Akaxhi hated the food because he's vega- because he had never eaten bugs before.
- wait where's Arhoel, Akaxhi asked himself.
He heard  distant moaning.
- is that Arhoel, he thought disgustedly.
- wtf wtf wtf, he said under his breath as he approached the door with the room where moab come fromb.
He opened the door...