How Does It Feel?

Your POV

Dinner, as usual consisted of table chatter,

"How's training?"

"Oh you know, hard work."

"Ha if napping is considered "training" than I want to train every day!"

"Meat. Meat. Meat."

"Get it yourself!"

"Hey Luffy keep your paws off!"

"Ow that hurt Usopp!"

"Nami-chan would you like me to get you more?"

It's funny, usually you join in with the casual talk. However, you had something distracting you. Well, someone. Sanji positioned himself directly across the table. Every now and then you'd shyly glance up at him, he'd smile back and you'd quickly look away stuffing your face with food.

"(Y/n)-chan, you feeling okay?" Luffy leans in inches away from your face.

"Oh I uh, I'm fine." Unbeknownst to you a rubber hand began to sliver towards the piece of meat left on your plate.

"Huh, you're awfully quite tonight. You seem distracted." He says keeping his face straight, snagging the piece of meat and pulling it underneath the table.

"Um nope nope. I'm fine. Yep. Ahem. Fine." You say and twiddle your thumbs. "You know Luffy-" he stops just as he was about to bite into your meat, "If you wanted it so badly you should of just asked." Caught in the act you calmly smile at him. He shoots you a caught-red-handed expression and places the piece back on your plate.

"Ha, you caught me!"

Dinner came to an end and one by one the crew filed out of the room leaving Sanji and you behind. You get up and linger in the door way debating wether you should stay or go.

"You don't really plan on leaving." Sanji's voice a little depressed causes you to jump. "You hardly looked at me while we ate." He places a hand on your shoulder, "I hope I didn't scare you away earlier."

"Y-you didn't." Your heart begins to flutter at his touch and shy away from him.

"Than why do you keep looking away from me?" His soft finger grazes across your cheek causing your face to turn pink.

"I dunno." You lie, casually strolling pass him and sit in the chair.

"Then you don't mind if I lock the door?" He shoots you a wryly grin.

"Mmmm nope. Not at all." You purse your lips and glance down at the table.

"Look at me." Sanji says standing in front of you. Without permission the love cook captures your mouth with his, running his tongue along the outline of your lips and forcing it's way in. The familiar taste of nicotine causes you to roll your eyes back and moan into the kiss. He mumbles against the kiss,

"Fuck, I love when you make that sound." He pulls away and gazes into your (e/c) eyes. Sanji grins ear to ear in a deep guttural tone, "I'm going to make you scream my name." His words cause you to gasp. Sanji chuckles and runs precise wet kisses around your jaw line and down your neck, causing you to lean your head back. He kisses the hard line around your collar bone and stops right as he got to your cleavage, the anticipation erecting your nipples.

In a single motion the love cook grabs onto the bottom of your shirt and pulls it over your head. With the same finesse he uses to peel the vegetables earlier, Sanji made you feel as if he was peeling you apart. Unhooking your bra with ease he slides it off and takes your left nipple in his mouth, flicking the tip with his tongue another moan escapes your mouth,