Thank you

If you read this note, you've reached the end of my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Let me know what you thought, I can't always reply but I do read all of the comments on this story.

I started writing this book because this plotline was something that I wanted to read, yet couldn't find. With all the COVID stuff going on I decided to pick up writing as a new hobby and just write this story. I had never written a story of any kind before so there was a lot I didn't know when I started. This was around July of 2020 and it's now March 2021.

There have been a few moments where I felt like I couldn't continue with my story because I didn't know where it was going or what I wanted to do, but there were always these readers who encouraged me to go on and told me how much this story meant for them.

When I went back to a few chapters to edit them I also read the author's note, there was one in one of the earlier chapters where I celebrated hitting the 1000 reads mark. I remember being so happy and thinking it wouldn't get any better than that.

But yesterday we hit a million reads.

A million reads is something that seemed so far out of reach when I started that I didn't even consider the possibility of reaching it. But we did. Words can't describe how happy that makes me so I won't even try to explain it.

But from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

xx May