James and Lily Potter

Hello everyone and welcome back to the next chapter about the return of loved ones. I hope u all liked the previous chapter, please let me know what do u think of this chapter so far. I don't own Harry Potter, it is JK  Rowlings, I just own the plot.

James s _bold 

James _italic 

lily l _bold 

lily _italic

--------------------**********************--------------------------------

Harry has visited the Dursley and he has explained every single detail to his godchildren that has to be explained after Aunt Petunia took the kids to the park while Harry, Ginny and Dudley talked where Harry told Dudley that Cho might be cheating because one of his friends works where Cho works and he told that Cho comes late and leaves early and if he is saying that Cho leaves his house early and comes back late then there is only one solution to find out. He told Dudley that there is a potion in their world which is called the truth potion as they are staying for the night so so why not try and use it on Cho because if she is at work she will have nothing to worry about if she wasn't then she will be scared. Harry told them how he is going to use it on her. When Cho comes back Harry asked her she would help him test a new potion that was created by the potion department for the Auror department and luckily she said yes. Harry asked her question like what has she been doing and why is she coming late and he and the others found out she was cheating on Dudley. Harry told Dudley as Cho was a witch and they were both married the way the witch and wizards get married so why not get the divorce done by the ministry and Harry will make sure the custody of their kids comes to Dudley and not because she isn't worried about the kids. 

The following week Harry had just come back home from the office and was spending time with his wife Ginny as the kids have gone to their grandma Weasley. Suddenly a letter from one of his co-workers that told a couple is looking just like one of the photos he gave him which was of his parents. After hearing this news Harry quickly wrote back and ask if he could get them to the ministry because Harry was going to leave for the burrow to pick up the kids. Harry quickly left for his office just to get to know if he got his parents or not back. As soon as he entered the room, he looked like his parents to get them checked under the truth potion.

"Hi, I am Head Auror as you look just like a couple who died on 31st October 1981, leaving their only child alive I would like you to take the truth potion just to find out that you aren't impersonating the dead couple. "James and lily said they were okay with it.

James said, "I would like to go first if it is possible."

"What is your name?"

"James Charles Potter"

"what is your sons' name?"

"Harry James Potter"

"What is your Animagus and your Patronus?"

"My Animagus and Patronus is stag "

"Can you turn into your animagus?"

James turns into a stag and quickly to a human being. Harry looked towards his father and gave him the antidote while gave his mother the truth potion to check her.

"What is your name?"

"Lily Victoria Potter nee Evans "

"What is your sons' name?"

"Harry James Potter"

"What is your Patronus?"

"My Patronus is doe"