| Chapter 3 |

{{ Training }}
...

WARNINGS

None.

| Processing... |
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Alright. |

. U w U .

{Let's go!}

vvv

The next day

The next day...

Your eyes slowly open and your face scrunches a bit because of the bright sun rays through from the window.

You sit upon the futon and gently rub both of your eyes tiredly.

"Chirp!" {P/N} chirps as she flies to you, only to land on your shoulder. You gently pet {P/N}'s head and she chirps in delight.

"How did I end up back in my room...?"

Knock! Knock!

"Ah, come in!"

The shoji screen door slides open, only to reveal Tamami with a genuine smile. "You slept in my office."

Your eyes widened. "A-Ah, I'm sorry! I just wanted to look around your estate...Also, your office is beautiful..." You look down at your lap embarrassingly nervous.

Tamami giggled, "Ara, it's alright! I see you read the scroll of the Crystal Breathing. I'm glad!" She says while smiling.

"And, also! I think it's time for me to train you. But before that, you must eat breakfast."

You nodded as you watch Tamami walks away. You stand from the futon and fold the futon to clear up the floor.

After that, you walked out of your room and closed your screen door. You start walking to the hallway, to the kitchen.

You kinda hear familiar and unfamiliar voices outside, where Tamami's training grounds.

"Tsk, you have a tsuguko now?"

"Of course! She's one of the sweetest!"

"A 'she'? What a weakling..."

"Are you saying that females are weak?"

"Sur-"

WACK!

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

Wack!

"Keep your voice down, and you do not talk about women that way. Women can be strong too. Kanroji-san defeated you in the training battles."

"Tsk."

You hear low crunching noises outside like the other person is walking away.

You sat on the Japanese cushion and start eating the food that is already set on the table. {P/N} flew away somewhere. You continued eating while you were thinking about the scroll you read yesterday.