PART:1

Y/n
Age: 19yrs
Occupation: not yet working...still studying
Family: lives with her single mother
Background: middle class
Desire: to create a peaceful world

Author's pov:
It was a nice sunny day. The day came with lots of freshness and ofcourse...a lots of pending work! You were exhausted...as the day started with so much of hustle and bustle.
But,by the end of the day...you were done with all of the works and were ready to leave the school campus for home. As usual...the works were so much...that soon it becam dark on your way to home. But you didn't care about the time and just went on....

Y/n POV:

Y/n: Ughh! Today was really a tiresome day...i hope i can reach home on time.
I was walking and enjoying the environment in that dark street where there was no passerby...when.. suddenly,i heard the sound of some footsteps... coming from a little distance behind me...at first,i didn't care about it and just went on...but,soon it became a little awkward cuz the pace of those footsteps increased a bit and i can sense that whoever it was...was just walking a few metres behind me..
Now I was scared a bit cuz my mom said that this city isn't that safe specially by night...idk wut to do...i just increased my pace of walk and started walking a bit faster...
I felt that the person behind me, also fasten his walk...and now,he was just a metre away...
Ohh gosh!! Wut should i do?? Iam gonna die from heart attack now!
Suddenly,the man stopped and started giggling...
I felt so scared!! I fasten my steps even more...when suddenly,i heard a deep,raspy voice...
Unknown: Hey babygirl...where are u going at this hour? (Giggles)
I turned around to see who it was...and thump! He was standing right behind me for which,my head hit with his chest...
I was shaking now... wondering who is this person...it was already very dark so i wasn't able to see his face...
He was wearing a black hoodie with his face covered...i was only able to see his eyes...they were dreamy...not to mention but seriously...i felt those eyes to be very beautiful!
But suddenly...he took my wrist and pulled me closer...i was startled by this sudden action...and i screamed up...
Y/n: who the hell are u!! Leave me!! Get off my hand!!! Plzz... someone help!! HELP!!!!!
But he didn't listen and tightened the grip...then he took out a handkerchief from his pant pocket and covered my mouth with it...i tried to free myself but soon i passed out....i was no more be able to fight back...

Author's POV: You went on a deep sleep...and he carried u up in a bridal style...there soon arrived a car and he got into it with u and took u to his place...on the car..
Unknown: Did u think u can escape from me babygirl...(smirk)

Thank you💜💜
Stay tuned for the next part🤗