{1}

Part 1 {bangtan_fics97}

Y/n pov~

After the holidays for three days I am going back to school. Now I will be able to complete that book which I left unread last time. I smiled and entered the school when....
I saw all the students and teachers were running here and there taking flowers and some of the other things which are used for decorations.
"Is there any event today" I asked to myself. I have recently transferred to this school, so I rarely know some stuffs.
'This school is really different and sometimes wired.' I chuckled at my own thought.
But the thing I like is now no one will bully me like people used to do in my previous school. Because they think I am a nerd which was wrong. It's not always like the person who likes to read books is always a nerd.
Sadly smiling a little, thinking about my past I made my way towards my class. In class too everyone was busy doing all these chores.
I went towards my seat. I put my bag on my desk and searched for my best friend Chaeyoung. I searched for her for sometime when I saw her coming inside the class with yeri, the most popular girl.
I went towards her "chae-ahh." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "Y/n -ahh" I ran towards her and hugged her.
"What is going on here?" I asked her breaking our hug. She got confused. I frowned my brows at her expression. "You really don't know?" She asked. I shook my head. She looked at me with wired face. "Hy don't look at me like that, and tell me already." I said hitting her shoulder. "Oh yeah I forgot that you had recently transferred, so how are you going to know about this." She chuckled hitting her head. I shook my head in disbelief.
"Ok so listen today is the 3rd ceremony day. To..." She said. I frowned my brows. "3rd ceremony day." I asked immediately not letting her complete.
"Let me complete first." She said in a little cold tone. I nodded giving her ok (👌) with my fingers.
She started to walk towards ground as i followed her like a lost puppy.
"Listen carefully. Today is 3rd ceremony day. It is the day for those students who were lost or we can say that killed in this school. No one knows the exact reason." This information made me shock.
"WHAT!" I said out loud making other students present their look at us. "Keep your volume slow." I nodded.
"Yeah you are thinking right they were lost and some were killed. It is a rumor in our school that there is someone who used to kill them, but some says it is done by an evil soul, some others say those students ran from school, while some says they did suicide.
But no one can be able to find out about the real reason. Before all this i.e., before 3 years it was all good, but after that everything changed. No one knew where those children go. But it is 99.9% true that they are all dead, because last year we found the dead body of a girl on our school's Terrace. She was our junior.
Her body was fully braced. She was badly stabed with some kind of sharp substance, maybe a knife or something.
There were some purple marks too on her body, which shows she was forced by someone. Her condition was so bad. When the post mortem reports came it was shown that she was rapped. But about this news of report is still a mystery. But still I feel bad for her parents. I don't know who is doing all these stuffs but I am 100% sure that person must be a psycho or something." She said. I was really terrified after all this. How can someone do all this to these kids. What have they done wrong to be treated like this.
Unknowingly a tear dropped down my left eye thinking about that girl who was found in Terrace. It was horrible, very horrible.
"Hy hy.... why are you crying. " chae asked. "Hah...Nothing...just..." I immediately rubbed my cheeks.
"You know I sometimes feels strange." She said. "Why?" I asked, confused. "Because....as I told you all these things has started 3 years ago. I feel a little strange. Our maths teacher, Mr. Kim also joined this school 3 years ago. And after that all these things started to happen. I really used to get a strange feeling whenever I get near him." She said. "He sometimes smell like blood too." "And you know yeri said she once saw him washing his hands which were full of blood." She added. I widened my eyes. "Are you saying he is the one." I asked. "Not really but sometimes it feels like. Even many other students do say, but no one can be able to find any evidence against him." "Once yeri tried to find but she also get nothing." She said.
"Proff. Kim" i said to myself. "Anyways let's go and help other. Afterall we are not going to study for the whole day.....yohoooo" she said jumping and ran to help others. "I won't have come to school today if I knew we are not going to study." I sighed.

━═★<To be Continued>★═━