3.

" People always say teamwork is the best and always talk about importance of working together. But that only sounds good in fantasy world. It is unrealistic. In reality, team work is all nonsense. Only those who don't have courage and strength to be independent form packs.

For instance, take example of the wolves. All of them hunt together and the alpha gets majority of the share and rest of them get pretty much smaller share, fact being, most of the work is done by underlings. So, I prefer to be learn from animals like tigers, bears and strong animals who are independent of herds, find their own food and have all of it without the need to share it with others."

Hiratsuka Sensei : (frustrated)(y/n), what did I tell you to write?

(y/n): Report About how pack hunters survive in the wild.

Sensei : Then what is this thing you have written?

(y/n) : It is the reality of the pack.

Sensei's mind: (This kid, he really has a twisted personality. I am really worried about him. Something must be done, I have to think it over. But , for now I cannot just leave him.)

Sensei: You have to rewrite this report. And as punishment for writing such wierd thing, you have to help the student council president in cleaning the club room, after school.

(Time skip,after school)

(y/n P.O.V)

Just now as I was about to leave for home, I remembered that I have got to help the student Council President in cleaning the room.

I am going for the student council room but, someone calls me from behind....

I am going for the student council room but,  someone calls me from behind

Yuuma: Hey, (y/n) kun, wait, let's walk home together!!

(y/n): Oh, actually , I am sorry, I have to help the student council president to clean the club room today, so you go ahead !!

Yuuma: Oh, if that's the case , come on, I will also help you.

(y/n) : No, actually, you don't need to!!

Yuuma: Come on, we are friends, and friends do help each other!!!!

(y/n)'s mind : She is such a nice person, I don't want her to have any trouble but she is insisting too much, guess I have no other choice.

We head on to the destination room and open the door, I see the student council president:

She is a tall, healthy , pretty lady with long red hair. She is several years seniour to me, and she is super popular, excels at everything, sports, academics, martial arts, arts etc. everything. She is the unobtainable Senpai. She seems to be older sister/ mother type.

It is Rias Senpai, (Rias Gremory),  the student council president

It is Rias Senpai, (Rias Gremory), the student council president.

Rias: So, you came, Sensei told me I will be having a little guest today!

(y/n): Uh, hello senpai, I am (y/n) and it would be my pleasure to help you....!!

Rias: Oh, so sweet, aren't you!!!, let's start working.

After that, we started cleaned the room. Even Yuuma was helping. Then, Senpai suggested we have a drink together so we went to cafteria. Both of them ordered cold coffee, I choose milkshake. During this, Senpai asked me some questions (about myself) and talked to me about some random stuff. Then it was time for me to head back home.

(y/n): Ok, bye Senpai, I should go home now, I hope to see you again!!!

Yuuma : I must leave too. Come, (y/n), let's walk home together!!!

Rias: Ok, be careful on your way back home!!

(y/n) andYuuma leave

Rias P.O.V

(y/n) is such a cute little kid, he is straight forward, innocent,child!!! Unlike others who are nice to me but have some hidden motives, he is a pure soul!!! I need to know more about this kid.

Tomorrow , I will bring this kid to my club and introduce him to my peerage. And I will make him join my club!!!)

================================================================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Some scenes may seem familiar and similar to those in already published mangga, anime and LN series, because this is not like a new book I am publishing, but a fanfiction, however, I will try not to make it monotonous and complete replica of original copy.