3.1

"In your hesitation, I found my answer"

-------------

They had all made it back home after dropping off the teens, Angelina slept at Monse's with Olivia. Elena was staying at home since she felt that she could fall asleep any minute so Oscar dropped her off he led her over to her front door as she turned around ready to ask the question that had been weighing on her mind since her conversation with Cesar.

"Did you get Cesar jumped into the Santos?" She asked, trying her best not to show her anger. 

"Yeah, why?" Oscar asked confused as to why she was even asking him that.

"Monse thinks that he isn't safe now, did you have to jump him in?" Elena questioned him.

"Yes, I had too" Spooky said irritated.

"He's your brother, I saw the bruises they left on him like he was some rag doll being thrown around" She exclaimed.

"I told them to go easy on him, so leave it Elena" He spoke.

"No! Cesar doesn't deserve this, he is 15!" She spoke her voice rising.

"Elena-" He tried to say but she cut him off.

"Cesar has said that he doesn't want to join the Santos to both of us!"

"Elena-" He tried to say again.

"This is so stupid I mean-" She was about to finish her sentence when Spooky's lips crashed onto her own their mouths moved at the same pace, each trying to fight for dominance. His soft lips against her's, she loved the feeling of it as did he. They pulled away after a moment and leaned their foreheads against one another.

"What was that for?" She asked him.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long angel" He replied back with kissing her soft lips again.

"So what does this mean then?" Elena asked him.

"Well I dunno bout you angel but I think it means we are datin' now" Oscar said looking in her eyes.

"Really? Do I get a say in this?" She joked with him.

"Elena Noelle Garcia, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked formally making her laugh at him.

"Yeah Oscar Diaz I will be your girlfriend" She told him, they kissed again each trying to hide their big smiles in the kiss.

Oscar was happy, over joyed that Elena had agreed he had tried for so long to ask her that very question, wondering if she felt the same way. Elena was over the moon, and after they both said goodbye and she went into the Garcia home she ran up the stairs to her parents.

-----------------