Red Paint (an Old Draft)

Yong was in a bad mood.

So Yesenia told him to go paint the circus tent.

The tent's stripes were wearing off terribly, and the colour was slowly succumbing to the darkness of the circus.

Yong never understood why Yesenia couldn't stand seeing the circus too dark, nor too bright. It was stupid, and it was frustrating.

Nevertheless, he supposes that Yesenia couldn't really find any more ways to soothe him, so he went on with it anyway.

He walked across the grassy fields, passing tent after tent and finally reaching the huge, obnoxiously loud circus.

Well, not that anyone was in there. The circus itself was quiet, but the appearance of it often tended to hurt Yong's eyes, even if they were designed to not properly see. Sighing, Yong walked in, the bucket of red paint swishing around in the tin as he took exaggerated steps.

Once he entered, he felt as the entrance of the tent sealed itself, finishing its seal with an oddly satisfying slurp-zip noise. Yong once again sighed, and summoned his demon form. He ripped the lid off the tin, and shot up into the air, reaching the ceiling of the circus tent. An amount of paint was thrown into the air, but Yong didn't care.

Little did he know, Lavandula was just walking around the tent, helping Copper to clean JJ up. The thrown paint was showered onto her, and Caster stepped in, swallowing a scream.

Yong didn't notice what was happening down there. All he knew was that he needed to glow JJ up, and that he should probably go back to the hotel soon.