Yuri Leclerc

So I have been obsessing over Yuri a lot lately, he is one of my many favorite characters. I don't know if this will be any good, but we will see.

Note: I do NOT own any of the characters or the art, only the story.

Artist: ???
I love this picture so much it brings out Yuri's mischievous side so much.

Key:
(Y/N) = Your First Name
(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name 
(H/C) = Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length

~♡DragonNinja♡~
************************************

"(Y/N) wake up!" I could hear someone yell, but I tired to ignore them. Well until they threw (Yeeet! LOL alright I will stop) a book at me.

"Hey! That hurt you know" I growl at them while rubbing the spot the book hit me, I was never a morning person and having a book thrown at me doesn't help that factor. I grab the book and put it on my stand, and then turn to see that it was Hilda who threw the book, I glare at her and walk up to where she is standing.

She was about to say something until I closed the door in her face, "Hey! The Professor told me to get you, you didn't have to do that you know" Hilda complains to me, I just roll my eyes as I put on my uniform. I then head to my vanity and grab my brush and start brushing my (H/L) (H/C) hair and put it in a pony tail.

After that I opened my door and walked to where Hilda was waiting for me, "So what did the Professor want?" I asked her.

"All he said was to go to the classroom" Hilda says with a shrug.

~Time skip brought to you by Hilda throwing a book at the reader~

"So why did you want to meet with me again?" I ask the Professor.

He looks up from his desk and what I assume are papers that are to be graded. "Mrs. (Y/L/N) I am glad you got my message, you remember how I told you about there being a fourth house right?" he asks me.

"The Ashen Wolves, yes I remember. Why do you ask?" But instead of explaining to me he just hands me a paper and tells me that I am free to go.

~Time skip to reader being her room~

I sit on my bed and eye the note on my desk that Professor Byleth gave me, after some time I give up and just decide to read it.

Dear (Y/N),
You may be wondering why your Professor asked you about the Ashen Wolves, well its simple.
We want you to join the Ashen Wolves, just remember this opportunity doesn't happen often.
So if you accept, talk to the merchant that hangs around the sauna, make sure you show him the note.

Sincerely,
Y

After reading the note I am hit with different emotions. But I do know that I want to know more about this mysterious person named "Y".

I then blow out my candle and go to sleep, making a promise to myself to go see the merchant.

~Time skip to meeting the shady merchant~

I see the merchant the note described and show him the note, he nods and shows me the way to this underground passageway. 

When I reach the end of the hall I am met with an underground village. "Wow" was all I could manage to say.

"Don't think that I have seen you are here before" a voice shakes me out of my trance, I turn around and see a man that looked liked he did a lot of brawling.

"No I am not from here, I got a note saying that I should talk to a merchant and show him the note" after I finish explaining he then looks me up and down.

"Oh, your the person that Yuri was talking about, I didn't expect you to be a girl" he laughed awkwardly.

"So where exactly am I supposed to be at?" I ask him

~Time skip to meeting the Ashen Wolves because I am lazy~

"Umm, care to explain what is going on here B?" A girl with pinkish red hair asked.

"This is the person that Yuri was going on about" the person who I assume is know as B stated.

"Have you come to see the Constance von Nuvelle restore her house to its greatest of glories?" A girl with blond and purple hair laughs as she introduces herself.

"Well I see you got my note" a voice says, I turn around and see a man with purple hair and eyes. I then see that he also has eyeshadow to match, he also has a purple and white version of the house leaders uniforms.

"Yeah, umm..." I am not sure what I should say, he feels so familiar like I have met him before.

"Yuri-bird who exactly is she?" The pinkish red haired girl asked the man who I am assuming is Yuri.

"Right...it seems that I forgot a small detail, this is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) she will be our professor." Yuri explained, to the girl.

"Oh, great...she better not be with the church, you know how much I hate them" she says in a bitter tone.

I realized something about the room we were in, it looked a lot like a library but also a classroom at the same time.

"So why do you want me to be your professor if it is alright for me to ask." I say being curious yet still giving them room to choose not to answer.

"Are you with church?" The pinkish red haired girl asked.

"No, I have never been that interested in churches" I answer her question honestly.

"Well that's fine by me, my name is Hapi by the way." She says a little bit more cheerful.

"Why did you want her to be our new professor?" B asks.

"Well remember the time I told you about these kids being in danger?" Yuri asks them.

"Well, yeah. You said that there was this girl who took down three monsters and was seriously injured, but still decided to fight to protect those kids." Balthus explains.

That is when I realized why Yuri seemed so familiar, it was because I was the girl that they were talking about. I had told Yuri to take the orphans to safety so I could focus on then monsters.

Yuri looked like he was trying to hold back a laugh as he tries to explain it again to Balthus

I finally decide to help Yuri out "Balthus how do you still not realize it, the girl he was talking about who do you think she is"

His eyes go wide, "so you mean to tell me that the girl is you, remind me not to get on your bad side"

We all laugh, and start to get to know each other. But one things for sure, I feel like I don't need to act like someone I am not.

************************************

That is the end of this oneshot, what did you think?
I really enjoyed making this, some of the characters are a bit OOC but I tried.
I also don't think I like how this turned out that much.

Well next up will be Balthus

~♡DragonNinja♡~

You can also find me here!

Tumblr: https://dragonninjafanfictions.tumblr.com/