Chapter 6 ~ Every scar tells a story ~

"It's okay chan they are only scars it doesn't matter."

You reply making him look up at you.

He holds your cheek with his hand and before you know it he places his soft lips on yours.

He gives you butterflies since you have never kissed a guy before.

He is very very gentle with the kiss and you can feel his love in it.

You kiss him back and you wrap your arms around his neck while he guides you through the kiss with his hand that is still placed on your cheek.

He breaks the kiss before looking at your deep in your eyes.

"It matters to me y/n. Every single one of your scars. I believe that every scar tells a story and I want you to tell me all of your stories. I know some are harder to talk about than others but I will give you time. And then when you are ready you can tell me their story."

He whispers, still holding your cheek.

"Look I have this scar on my elbow, it's only small but basically when I was like 5 I was trying to ride a bike for the first time and for some dumb reason I decided to look back to see if my dad was still pushing me. But when I noticed he was at the other end of the road and I had actually been riding the bike by myself I panicked and shook the handle bars making me fly off the bike and cut my elbow. That's a really pathetic story but yeah."

He giggles making you laugh too.

"I love you so much y/n."

He smiles at you.

"I love you too chan."

You giggle from embarrassment. You cheeks are bright red and you still have butterflies from the kiss.

He wraps he arms around you and hugs you giggling to himself.

"You caught me of guardddd."

You whine, still thinking about the kiss.

"Hehehehe I caught myself off guard."

Chan giggles shyly.

"Ahhhhh I'm shy now."

He screams hiding his face in your shoulder.

You laugh at him while he prepares himself to eventually show his face.

He breaks the hug and you can see his bright red cheeks and ears.

He starts looking after you arm trying to act as if nothing just happened.

"Aww baby look they are starting to get better."

He happily says gently running his fingers around them.

You just sit there and smile at the fact he called you baby.