Th Easter Episode Part 1

It was twice the days before easter Not a creater was seen not even a rabbit but the only rabbit was seen was a busy lil rabbit name breanna. Breanna got up super early to decorate the house with easter things, sense breanna moved in with her father she had to take on some roles of doing chores. Putting up the last decorating breanna had smiled while her father came downstairs to see his new easter house.

Breanna what have u done to my house flex looked around his house.

Dad when I was leaving with mom we always have easter breanna smiled while going in the kitchen to make breakfast for her and her dad.

Sweet u know why your mother always have easter flex ask.

No why.

Cause she part rabbit so that's her history of easter to remember her ancestors flex said while Breanna looked at her dad weird.

Dad really but for real I miss mom so this will be my first holiday without breanna said while flex nod.

Fine but no dying nobody hair around her flex sternly said and walked out..

A couple minutes later her 2 best friend arnaz and spirit came over to help her with finding a outfit for easter.

So breanna I know this your first holiday without your mom but u can still ask your dad if u can fly her out spirit said while Breanna looked in the mirror.

No my mom her and husband is living it up in the jungle breanna walking insid the closet, and plus this my first time having Easter with you guys and my dad.

Um I can't be here breanna my mom having dinner with the church and she told them I would attend of course I said no but den I seen the preacher daughter and so I'm going to church arnaz said smiling while Breanna looked over to Spirit.

I'm sorry breanna but my boyfriend family wants to meet me spirit frowned..

Great my 2 best friend ditching me for some girl and parents breana flop down while whinnying.

Breana we will celebrate after spirit told her.

It's fine u guys it can be me and my dad.

Okay we have to go but let me hold this top spirit smiled picking up a sparkle top with drama on on it.

Well inless my dad will be here for easter.

Bre I have to work late today in tell easter den for easter dewayne and I have dates which I don't even know how this woman can date dewayne but I will leave my card don't go store crazy with your friends.

But dad this our first holiday together.

And it won't be our last flex smiled and walked out.

Great breanna said folding her arms and sitting down on her bed.