synposis

WELCOME TO
PRODIGAL SON!
( or, Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? )

WAR IS A GREEDY SORT OF THING, IT TAKES AND TAKES UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT. Coella "Ella" Rosewood knew war as just that, greedy. Taking away her family and friends in a blink of an eye; James and Lily are dead, sprawled out wandless thanks to their best friend and spy Sirius black— who had also killed their best friend poor Peter Pettigrew in the process, he never stood a chance against the wicked dark haired man. Ella weeped for what seemed like an eternity for her friends, until the tears just wouldnt come anymore, merlins beard and then what happened to Remus as well? she had only heard pieces of what happened to him.

As the war went on, she became close to the Marauders, how? She just started to talk, something she should've done a long time ago.

Talking had seemed like the best thing for her, it was a therapy in those dark times, she had grown quite accustomed to talking with the marauders, sharing jokes as they sat in the order meetings and doing bad imitations of mad eye Moody.

Then, after that fateful night in October, no one seemed to want to talk any longer, instead she was met with pitying looks and condolences. We're so sorry for your loss. These words repeated over and over like a mantra.

Three friends dead, one on the run, and the other vanished— she had never seemed to think of Remus Lupin to be the vanishing type. She had thought he'd be there forever with whatever wisdom he could muster up.

The war was forgotten as soon as it came, she started her new Auror job after, alongside annoying colleagues who didn't think she was qualified enough, but with the new found confidence she feels the fire burning bright within her, she'll show them.

And she does.

As the weeks go on, she earns a reputation for herself; the wolf hunter, namely because she went after the strays of voldemorts most loyal followers, and the ruthlessness she showed them struck fear amongst the other Aurors. Gutting the wolves for their furs— they made lovely rugs and coats that she wore with pride around the office.

But that's when she gets something, in the form of a newspaper being flung onto her desk and realises with a sinking feeling in her gut that;

Remus lupin is long dead, and in his place stands a monster.

After the death of his friends, Remus Lupin had apparently vanished without a trace, but as Ella soon figures out, that's not the case. The paper on her desk reads in bold lettering, WOLF PACK ON THE RISE, KILLING MUGGLES AND WIZARDS ALIKE.

with a picture of their newest leader; its fuzzy but ella can figure it out as she stares at the man— not even a man, hes still a boy, a boy who grew up too quickly covered in scars with buzzed auburn hair; Remus Lupin.

or, as most wolves now know him as; Fenrir Greyback's prodigal son.

and as ella soon finds out the following monday, she is leading a task team to hunt and eradicate the prodigal son's pack. alongside a bunch of young aurors who are ready to hunt down the beasts with sharp bloodied teeth, and Coella will lead them, seeing as shes the best of the best, and if Remus will fight her, then so be it. She'll kill him like she's killed the rest of his supporters with the very same ruthlessness that earned her her title.

presenting . . .

COELLA ROSEWOOD.. Jodie Comer
the wolf hunter

 Jodie Comerthe wolf hunter

REMUS LUPIN.. Andrew Garfield
his prodigal son

 Andrew Garfield his prodigal son

additional cast.
Ava Cross.. gemma chan
Atticus Beale.. dylan o'Brien
Francis Axebridge.. sam claflin
Sirius Black.. ben barnes
Marcus weir.. john boyega
Wren Alabaster.. Tom Holland

authors note!
as u can tell this isnt a normal remus fic ,,, instead of living alone in the muggle world or whatever he did after the war ( obviously he was with grant 🙄🙄 ) he didnt do, instead he went out to find greybacks pack and lives with them

& which leads him to become the leader who has orchestrated killings of muggles &wizards bc I'm a sucker for a dark plot LETS GO !!!

Also ... corruption arc.... Coella isn't completely on the aurors side .... lol can't wait <3

I felt really smart okay but her names Coella bc it means rabbit ???? &I thought itd be a fun kind of nickname for her by Remus when hes taunting her 😌😌

okay lastly,,, the mbs r so hot I love making them ,, also imagine Andrew Garfield in under the silver lake for ref ,,,, Like he's meant to look disheveled& unhinged but like ... in a hot way