LIFE IN ANOTHER WORLD

My life always has always been full of adventures.Atleast I think so.Everyone might have heard the ever famous line "Never a dull moment".Well you can shout it loud if you are intrested in my story. Well here we go.

My name is Keylam Shinchi.I am a former black ops international commando.Well it is as intense as it sounds.I was born in Luxemburg.But I somehow ended up in an orphange in Japan.Well I don't really remeber my childhood. My memories are too foggy. I only remember that I was adopted by parents who happened to be officers at black ops.Well there you go that's how my intense life began.

I was trained by my parents and my Sensei. Man training with them was pretty horrifying. AH!Sigh!they were most strongest and ruthless blackops of their generation it was pretty much expected.After my parents were killed sensei's training got more intense I guess it wasn't so bad HUH!.I guess my sadness turned into anger. I trained like hell and blasted all my anger black ops mission.Funny thing a innocent young man like me was being called Black Devil or something like that I guess.

After 3 years of ruthless training and missions I finally got my senses back.So I quit my work and started adventuring forest and mountains not to boast I became a survival expert. And I also started a survival training school. NOT TOO SHABBY HUHH!!

"Good morning, KEY sensei" Lara greeted with a bright smile.Lara is the one of the best student I have and she was here from the very begining.She supports me at anything I do. Stays right by me I am glad I met her.

"Good morning". "You are cheerful this early in the morning,Did something happen?"Keylam getting too close.

"Huh?Me? No no...nothing...Stop imagining things senseiii". Lara sighed with a flustered face and said to herself "Idiot Sensei".

"uh-HUh"

"Oye, Key Sensei come here quick" a voiced raised from the back of the school.

Keylam rushed to the back. He saw some students lying at the ground.

"What on earth did happen here?"Keylam said to himself and tried to wake the students up.

"Lara,get the first aid box hurry"

"On it."

They might have seen an wild beast and tried to ran away and fell in the beast trap. But anyway they are experienced survivalist they should be strong enough to handle a wild beast.What kind of animal did they saw to run away in panic. Keylam seemed confused.

Meanwhile Lara got back and treated the wounded students.

"Can they talk Lara ?I need to know the cause ."

"I highly doubt that, they are so scared they can barely move. I am sorry Sensei I was supposed to be the nurse"

"It's not your fault Lara. I wonder what could have been so scary that they were ready to fall into the deadly beast trap."

"Beats me...."

"I should go check that out."

"But it's too dangerous sensei, You can't."Lara shouted.

"I am have to.It's my job as a survivalist and a teacher I can't chicken out."

"Then I will come too."

"You can't you have to take care of the wounded. Don't worry I will be fine."

"But...."

"See ya".Keylam left with his hunting gear.

"Take care......."Lara seemed worried.