Prologue

Thanks for stopping by. The ones in bold and italics are thoughts . The ones on right are the thoughts of female protagonist .No more boring you all with my banters . So here you go...

---------------------------------------------------------

She's so hot.

Tell me something
new dude.

I bet she ain't single.
She will also be among
those pretty girls who are
dating assh*les. Correction
Lucky assh*les.

Why gawd why on Earth do
these people judge us. Why are humans so nosy when you look either better or worst. Not that I dislike the compliments I get but these judgmental people judge a book by it's cover.

That was how my day went today . Well , life was not like this for me except the thing that I used to get the attention previously as well . But that was in a bad sense . People used to bitch about me , about my looks , about my style and about everything I did . But now it's different , I get attention and I am still the talk of the college but I could hear them . It all took that day , that one fine day , when it happened.

Yay Life. I could hear those
people out . Yes , their
thoughts. Guess what
looks like you could say
"Men are unlocked" ;
By the one and only me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well what happened with her and how she got this transition . To know more you will have to read . Please support me by Coting = Commenting + Voting.
This prologue is dedicated to Mysteriousfairy18 for the wonderful cover she made❤.

Till then see ya guys.

~Sitararoy
XOXO