chapter ten: Make up or break up? (Totally an orignal title-)

~~~Bakugou's pov~~~

Its been a few days seince that "im a cheater" incident happned, and y/n still hasent talked to me. I didn't expect her to, because she thinks im a cheater and all that. And if i even go near her, devon or ace would probally bite me.

Now that i think about it, y/n has been hanging out with deku a lot lately. Like, she walks in class with him...and other things that author-chan cant think of right now. And its kinda pissing me off. Like, she shouldn't be hanging out with Deku. Hes a stupid nerd. And hes not even as hot as me.

"Are you gonna talk or are you just gonna keep making weird faces?" Shitty hair asks me. "Huh?" i snap back to realality. "You were totally staring off into space, man." Pikachu chirped into the conversation.

"Sorry, just thinking.." i replied. I look back up to my so called 'friends' to a look of pure hooror. "What?"

"Did THE katsuki bakugou just say 'sorry'?!? Who do you want dead bakugou?!?" Stone shark asks. "Dude, obviously he wants deku dead. whenever he has a problem, its deku's fault." dunce face replied to him. "Good point."

"So what did he do this time?" shitty hair asked me. "I... i think he's trying to steal my girlfriend.." I reply.

"Which one my nigga?" "OH SHIT-" "Nigga chill, its just me." Devon says laughing. "Yall white niggas jumpy." "Well actually, were japaniese-" "Same diffrence. anyways, what yall talm bout?"

"O-Oh you know, L-life. You look nice today, bro. Youve been wearin that Durag?" I ramble in a panic. "This motha fuckeh bouta beat the breaks off me-"

"Nigga i know you cheated on my sister. Therefore...." he reaches in his hoodie pocket...

"Devon I know you ain't bouta kill this dude."  One of y/n's other brothers, I think his name is Keith or somethin, said. "I wasn't. I was gonna..." "yeah thats what i thought. I just saved yo life lil nigga."

"Thanks...?" i say scared. Why are y/n's relatives so scary? they all tall asf. Keith looked about 6"4 with dreads. he had brown skin like y/n, but the black air force mentality of NBA youngboy.

"yall just about to keep staring?"  I snap out of my trance. "O-oh, sorry man."

"Come on, lets talk lil dude." he motions for me to follow him walking down the sidewalk. Denki, Kiri and devon probally went back to the dorms.

"So youre that bakugou kid that y/n was talkin bout?" he breaks the akward scilence that was between us. "yeah." Im usually not as dry with my replies as Aizawa's eyes, but this dude was tall and scary, and i was nervous because he could probally squish me like a bug. "So you actually cheated on her?"

"no. my ex just trippin." i reply, fianally getting someone to talk to about this without them slapping me with lether belt. "mh. I heard you bought her a whole dog." "yeah. it was for her birthday." "Pretty crazy, a pocket pit ranges between $4500-$5000." "well actually, Devon bought it from one of his friends and he told me to give it to her."

"wait a damn minute. We thinkin of the same devon, right?" "yeah? the one that goes to my school." "That must not have been him. his stingy musty ass always wanted to be y/n's favrote brother." Hmm.. thats probally why hes so protective...

"Musta been a diffrent nigga. AIght we here." we stop walking outside of a building. "Where we at?" I ask confused. "

"You gon try to get  y/n back, aint you?" "well yeah, but that didnt answer my question-" "i really think you slow or something. you bouta get her some shit." "ahh..makes sense...." "nigga if you dont get in this mf store-"