Green m&m x Brown m&m

Green m&m walks into her room tired from a long day of working on a set for the M&M, She was deeply in need of a back rub but her boyfriend Blue m&m wasn't home she sighed in frustration as she sits down on the bed rubbing her sore neck when suddenly the doorknob turns and jiggles she stares at the door in hopes it's Blue m&m. The door finally opens and she was shocked to see brown m&m but not blue m&m "agh fuck you red m&m" as she shuts the door not knowing green m&m was in here as well "oh sorry I didn't know this was your room I can leave" she said as green m&m noticed her white blouce was doused in water and she could see through she blushed but looked away when she realized how big of mommy milkers brown m&m had "haha yeah red m&m spilt his water all over me" she said as she took her top off reavling her black lacey bra. she searched in green m&m's closet for a new shirt as she looked green m&m started conversation "so filming has been tough today huh" she said as brown m&m turned around with a new shirt on but it was small and tight so her mommy milkers were very hard not to look at "yeah my legs are burnt" as she slumped down onto the bed next to green m&m she noticed Green m&m rubbing her neck "do you need a massage?" she said in a soft warm voice "u-uh no no its ok I was waiting for blue m&m to come" she said stuttering her words cause of how nervous she was getting. "oh he told me to tell you that he wasn't gonna be done filming for another 3 hours so I'll do it for you" she said as she crawled over behind green m&m wrapping her legs around green m&m. Brown m&m started rubbing her back slowly as green m&m noticed how thick brown m&m's thighs were she blushed even more as her massaging was starting to make her feel good maybe too good. at that moment she thought of her boyfriend blue m&m in green m&m's head she said "this isn't good this is bad, but it feels so good.." and brown m&m began to give green m&m's shoulder a good massage she leaned in to whisper into her ear "does isn't feel so much better now?" in a flirtatious tone. blushing green m&m didn't know how to respond so she turned around and kissed brown m&m passionately she could feel brown m&m kiss her back their tongues touching passing each other's salvia around. green m&m got up from the bed and looked into brown m&m's eyes "I-Im sorry I didn't k-know what I was thinking" as she covered her face and whimpered brown m&m got up from the bed and stared into green m&m's eyes passionately "oh dear I'm not mad I'm just glad you made the first move" brown m&m said as she picked up green m&m as green m&m wrapped her legs around brown m&m's waist and hung her arms around her neck. Brown m&m carried Green m&m to the bed again and laid her down she started to unbutton her tight shirt that she stole from green m&m's closet as green m&m sat there blushing so red she looked like a tomato. brown m&m started to slowly kiss green m&m behind the ear slightly giving it a little nibble green m&m whimpered in sexual frustration. Brown m&m slowly took green m&m's shirt off to reveal green m&m's sexy red lacey bra she stared in amazement as she started to kiss down from green m&m's neck all the way down to her bellybutton. green m&m couldn't help but let out a tiny tiny moan as brown m&m looked up at her and started to kiss back up towards her red lacey bra as she reached around green m&ms beautiful body and unclipped the bra to reveal her breasts. Green m&m made a lip bite as Brown m&m started to fondle her breasts. she moved down to have her eyes right upon Green m&m's pant zipper. she slowly unzipped the slipper well staring deeply into green m&m's eyes as she stared back as the pathetic sub she was. brown m&m finally unzipped green m&m's pants and to her shocking eyes she saw that green m&m wasn't as holy as she thought as she looked at Green m&m's soaking wet red lacey panties. "oh I see then" she said in a flirty mocking tone. Green m&m whimpered and bit her lip as that's all she could as brown m&m rubbed her wet pussy. "you got a real WAP here you know?" she said as she slid green m&m's panties off to reveal her wet pussy. Brown m&m started to rub her finger on green m&m's pussy some more as she bit her lip. Green m&m let out a soft moan. "oh? might wanna save that hun I haven't even started" she said as she grinned at green m&m. as she spread open green m&m's leg open some more she opened her mouth nice and wide as she started to eat green m&m out. as brown m&m's tongue flicked around inside of green m&m, green m&m let out a big moan followed by her grabbing the bed sheets and having a big grip on them when suddenly...

As the doorknob jiggled around a little both green m&m and brown m&m forget to lock the door as green m&m looked shocked and scared as she was drowning in her own sweat, Brown m&m looked up holding onto green m&m's knees as the door opened blue m&m entered the room and when he saw what was happening he looked at his girlfriend green m&m shocked and confused and then looked at green m&m with anger in his eyes. he slammed the door shut green m&m stumbled off the bed and scrambled to get a robe on as she stuttered out her words "babe it's not what it looks like!" she said as tears started to stream down her face Brown m&m got up and looked around the room as she covered herself up with a blanket. Blue m&m could only respond with the words. "oh I know what this is." he said in a deep serious tone. His fists clenched together like he was ready to punch someone. But as Brown m&m looked down to see he had a raging boner and she chuckled and looked up at him and grinned staring him in the eyes she walked closer to him. she grabbed his raging boner that almost looked like it was gonna explode out of his tight blue jeans. She chuckled as his eyes looked like he was in panic mode Green m&m sat there confused but when she realized what was happening she thought to herself "is this it? is this the time where I finally get the threesome with my 2 lovers that I deserve?" as brown m&m unclothed blue m&m and pushed him onto the bed she told to green m&m to sit and watch as they made passionate sex. it had been well over 20 minutes as brown m&m stopped getting railed by blue m&m and moved over to green m&m and started to pleasure her in only ways no one could ever think of. finally, after they were all down laying there panting as they laid in pools of their own sweat it had been a full 8 hours of sexual events. as brown m&m got up and started to get her clothes back on she looked a green m&m with such a passionate sweet look in her eyes as she winked to her goodbye as she shut the bedroom door behind her.

The End.