Chapter 7

Oh my goodness guys! The seventh chapter already!

       Damon immediately dropped me with a confused look on his face. Stefan on the other hand had a look of realization on his face, as if he remembered that he saw me when he killed our father.

       "How are you alive?" Damon asked, looking me over with cautious eyes.

       "Now Damon, you know you can't just go around asking people how they're alive. That's rude. Anyways, how am I alive? I went into a casino." I mean, it was true. Damon looked even more confused and Elena was just weirded out. Stefan just stood there, trying to piece everything together.

       "There was a guy with you on father's funeral. Who was he?" Stefan asked.

       "Ah, we're finally getting somewhere. That was my father."

       "You have two fathers?" Elena asked.

       "Actually, I have four." Elena looked like she was going to be sick. I mean, I was kind of shocked and grossed out to. Great minds think alike. Or martyr minds. Hey, I do know somethings that have been going on.

      "So your not actually our brother?" Damon asked. "So I can kill you now?"

       "No, I'm your brother. Here, we've gotten off to a bad start. I'm Percy Jackson/Salvatore."

       "Perseus?" Stefan asked, stepping towards me, touching my hand to see if I was real. This is kind of awkward.

       "So your not on your murderous rampage of murdering fathers, that's good. Let me guess, a girl turned you to the better side. Not Elena here, but someone else. And then your conscious did the rest." I guessed. Of course, I was right, because Stefan's face went dark and his body went rigid. Damon of course had a lopsided smile. It meant he was going to do something unexpected, something that he shouldn't do. Everything slowed down due to my ADHD and I saw him charge at me in normal speed, him reaching out his hand to grab my neck. I dodged him and pushed him forward and he rammed his head into a wall. Welp, that was interesting. Stephan, Elena, and now a dazed Damon looked at me with wide, surprised eyes. 

       "So, how do I know that you're my brother, not some weird person that would think this would be fun to make a modern you?" I sighed. Damon always did have trust issues. I pulled up my leg to show a mistakable scar.

       "Remember this?" I asked. Damon grew pale. He knew where this story was going. "I was around 11 or 12 when this happened. That was when Katrina or Katherine came. She thought that she could control me and when she found out, she grew angry. She asked you for a knife and-"

       "Stop!" Damon said, clearly shaken up. But Elena was interested.

       "What happened next?"

       "No, we are not getting the answer, you may go now till we need you, goodbye." Damon said, shoving me for the open door, but I pulled away. Elena was interested.

      "She dragged a knife down my leg, thinking that there was vervain in me and she would just have to get it out."

       "By draining you of your blood?" I nodded.

       "I was on the verge of death when Damon came in and saw what his knife was used for. He quickly stopped Katherine, but the damage was done. I was dangerous for a while, and in that time, Stefan made the trap for Katherine and Damon and Stefan got themselves killed. Of course, I went to my father about this, but... let's just say Stefan was having some son and father moments." Now both Stefan and Damon looked very, very uncomfortable and I decided it was time to leave.

       "Until next time brothers. And Elena, curiosity kills the cat. You have no idea how close you are to killing that cat." And with that, I waved my hand and evaporated to my house. It was really nice to sit down in my own bed. I groaned lightly and soon fell asleep. Let's just say that I wasn't so lucky with skipping dreams.