💐 camp flyer 💐

Liv and I walked out of the pool. "hey if you wanna have some fun. I go to this summer camp every summer and I hope you can think about coming?" she handed me a flyer. "oh. yeah I'll talk about to my mom it" I walked up to the front door of my house and walked inside. "You're just gonna leave me out here!" Mom yell from outside. oops.

[monday night]
laying on my bed looking at that stupid summer camp flyer. i see that Liv texted me. she wanted to know if I told my mom about the camp. I put my phone down in stress. "hey" my mom knocked on my door. "hi" I sat up. "mom. Liv gave me this flyer to a summer camp."

"You should go! You might find a boyfriend" she explained. "MOM" I slapped my hand on my bed. mother laughed.

"if I do end up going, promise me you won't worry about me too much?" I chuckled. "not promising!" she yelled. I went to sleep early because tomorrow morning Liv and I are going for breakfast.

I had this weird dream. It was I was back in Connecticut but everyone thought I was invisible. Like I was a ghost. When I woke up I didn't pay much attention to it. Not important I guess.

[Tuesday morning]
I'm headed to the breakfast diner to meet Liv. "so what are you gonna have" she looked at the menu. "I'm not sure" I mumbled. I ended up ordering pancakes and bacon. "so uh. About the camp thing. my mom says I can go, but I'm still thinking about it"

"Oh wow that's great!" she exclaimed.
we finished and went to my house. we hung out a bit but her mom texted her saying she had to babysit her little sister.

I went on Instagram and once again, my friends having fun. mom walked in. "so. I signed you up for that camp! you lea-" I interrupted, "YOU DID WHAT NOW?!"

"did I do something wrong?" she sarcastically smiled. " GET OUT UGH" I pushed my mom out and slammed the door.

I can't believe she did this. I mean I wanted to go, but I was gonna sign up for myself. I was still making my decision and I even told her that. Oh well, it's not a big deal anyways. I guess I'm going after all.

[10:30PM]
I walked downstairs. "mom. Hey I'm sorry for yelling at you. I looked closer at the flyer and it's pretty nice. Thanks for doing that after all." she nodded with a smile. and I walked back upstairs. It was getting late so I got ready for bed and laid in my bed staring at the ceiling.

and eventually falling asleep..

A/N: I hoped y'all like this:D