Lost Lover (Fell x Classic)

Fell's POV

5 years... I haven't seen him in 5 years... Classic went missing 5 years ago... I miss him... 4 years ago, a new skeleton was made. Their name was Class. Kinda like Classic. They look like him but... they wear a blue cape with a hood but everything else Classic wore... they even look as cute as him... no Fell. You promised Classic that you'd love him forever...

Hey...

I miss his smile, his touch, his puns, his voice...

Hey..!

Im never gonna see him agai-

"HEY!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the skeleton who was talking to me. "Fell, you ok?" It was Class. "I-I um... yeah! Sorry..." I could see his worried face... just like him... "You sure, Felly- I-I mean Fell?" Felly... That's what Classic would always call me… “I-I’m fine…” “Lies, I know you’re not ok. Anyone who says their fine means they need help.” I was… surprised. How does he know me THAT well? Only Classic… “How did you know..?” “I have depression too. I always use the trick ’I’m fine’ when I don’t want to talk.” “Just like Classic…” I said out loud. I thought I saw him get pale- even though we’re skeletons- until he blurted out “I-I gotta go! I- um… my Papyrus is calling!” “Hey, wai-” and he teleported off. What is wrong with that guy? He’s so… mysterious… I went to Blue’s house and knocked on the door. Blue was the third person that made me happy. The second was Error but he’s busy with his kids. Blue and I dated before and we have a kid but after 2 years of being together we knew it wasnt gonna work out so we decided to stay friends. Yeah, having a kid with your friend, awkward but not for us. A little kid I saw before opened the door. “Daddy!” “Hey Cranberry, where’s mommy at?” I asked as she hugged me tightly. “He’s at Alphys, training. Come in!” She let me go and ran to the couch. I walked in and shut the door. I saw Stretch in the kitchen and he looked at me. I waved, tiredly and he waved back. I sat next to Cranberry on the couch and she smiled her cute, bright smile. She was wearing a reddish pink sweater with a blue stripe in the middle, and was wearing a white, fluffy skirt. “So, daddy, why are you here?” “Oh, I was over to see your mommy. But I guess I can hang out with you!” I smiled. She smiled back, “Ok! Can we draw?” She asked. “Well, this isn’t my house so you don’t have to ask. Sure.” “Haha, ok!” She ran upstairs, possibly to get the things. I then saw Blueprint, Ink and Blue’s kid, run downstairs. “Hi, mr. Fell!” “Hey, kid, why are you in such a rush?” He quickly got his shoes on. “I’m seeing a friend, why are you here?” “I’m here to see your mom and hang out with your sister I guess.” “Oh, ok! See ya later!” He waved and ran out the door. I chuckled at his rushing. Kids are so crazy these days…

2 months later…

It's been 6 years now… today was the day Classic went missing. I miss him so much… I keep track on how many years go by without him. Ink said he would try recreating him like he does with any Sans when they dust, but when he tried making Classic again, he said it would never work, like he was still alive. That had my hopes up but kept them down since that meant either he was avoiding us or he was lost or being tortured. I was hoping the last two ‘cause that meant he probably still loved me… Now I sound like a yandere I guess… as I was deep in my thoughts, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I look behind me and… it's Class. “Class, what-” “I’m sorry…” “What..?” his grip got tighter and he looked up at me. And did I tell you he was the same height as Classic? They both were 5’5. (Classic is actually 4’5… so smol) I’m 6’5 so they both have to look up at me… his face is kinda cute… no, Fell! “Felly… I’m sorry for leaving you…” Felly… “Leaving me..?” “Felly… it’s me… Classic…” I couldn't believe what I heard. “W-what?!” his hug loosened. “Fell, are you that oblivious?” He chuckled and pulled down his hood. “C-Classic… why?” “I… I couldn't take those weird fan girls. They knew where I always went, so I hid myself…” Ah. “So… you just hid yourself and never told us?!” “I was afraid they’d find out!” I sighed, “It’s ok… I still love you…” I smiled and he smiled back. “I’m still surprised you didn’t know it was me, I mean, Class; Classic, lazy to change it. Took me a year for that.” “Well, I was too lazy to connect the dots.” I winked. He giggled his cute giggle and I teared up. “I missed you…” “Love you too, Felly~” 

2 more months later…

Everyone knew Class was Classic in the first place but just went with it. Classic didn’t even know about that. Everyone was glad he was back and those stupid fangirls calmed down. We see less of them and Classic is super relieved. I was sitting on the couch where me and Classic live and he was in the bathroom doing who knows. As I was resting my eyes, I heard the bathroom door open and Classic hum. “Oh, Felly~” “Hm?” I looked towards him and blushed hard. He was only in his T-shirt. “O-oh, um, Classic! H-hey…” Classic walked toward me, summoning his female lower region. He then pinned me onto the couch and started to grind on my lap. “C-classic~ what's gotten into you~?” I asked stiffly. “You know how I’ve wanted a family with you..?” Oh shit… “Y-you mean…” “Please?” He gave me the puppy eyes. “You sure you’re ready for that responsibility?” I asked. He nodded and I sighed. “Ok, let's do it.” He smiled and summoned his soul. I summoned my soul, slightly nervous. We have been dating for about 7 years, including the few years when he hid his identity. He gave me his soul and I pushed it against mine. They then started to rub against each other and me and Classic let out a soft moan. Our souls then merged together, releasing some gooey substance. Classic moaned louder and gripped my shoulders, and pulled me towards him. Our souls released more of the substance and merged together more. I groaned and hugged Classic as he moaned more and started to drool. “F-Fell, It feels so weird~ I-I think I’m Cl-ose!~” Classic moaned loudly. He started to tear up from all the pleasure as I started to pant. Our souls merged more and they finished, our souls bursted with the substance and Classic moaned loudly, somewhat like a scream. I moaned softly and Classic rested his head on my shoulder. I could feel our souls return to their places in our rib cages and feel Classic’s hot breath on my neck. I noticed that he still had his female body still summoned and I chuckled. “Classic, wanna take a quick rest then continue this~?” I cooed and rimmed my finger around his wet entrance, teasing him. I felt him stiffen up and push himself down, trying to get my finger in him. “Y-yes~” I heard him whisper. I chuckled and nodded. With that, we rested on the couch and I smiled as Classic cuddled into my chest.

Sorry for the long wait, schoolwork. And no, no part 2. I hope you liked the story!