444

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⚠️  just a quick notice that i will be using jujutsu kaisen characters as a part of my family relations in this universe! so if you haven't watched or read the manga at all i will advise you skip this page! since this is a DS shifting script i did do quite a bit of changes to the jjk characters i used to make it fit to my dr backstory, but nonetheless better to save yourself from any spoilers!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Relationships

*:・゚ birth mother
nelia morales (deceased)
i was unable to get to know my birth mother, as she had died two weeks later after given birth to me. the cause of her death was due to a demon attack in my birth village. having learned from the acquaintances who knew my mother, she had came to japan from mexico. she was known for being an "exotic" beauty from a foreign country who had fallen in love with a "no good of a man". that man was my father.

*:・゚ step mother
asami fushiguro (deceased)
(gave megumi's step mom a name since she's unnamed.)
asami is my step mother. she had taken the roll of being my mother figure at the age of four. i had plenty of good memories with asami, her daughter, and my younger brother growing up as a family. they were the only people i could rely on when my father wasn't around. sadly due to my fathers job i was only able to see him a few times a week, so most of my time was helping asami around the house and taking care of my younger siblings. i enjoyed those every day moments however, and am i am extremely thankful to have gotten the experience of having a loving family. asami had gotten seriously ill after the death of my father, her grief leading her to pass on a month later after my father.

*:・゚ father
toji fushiguro (deceased)
although i was unable to meet my birth mother, i was given the opportunity to get to know my father for a few years. i won't exactly say he was the best father, but i did have some good brief memories of us together. at the age of three my father had met another beautiful women who had unfortunately lost her husband and was left alone with her one year old daughter. a year after some months of dating they had gotten married, and brought a child into this world who is now my younger half brother. After six years had passed, my father had also gotten killed by a demon.

*:・゚ half brother
megumi fushiguro
i was exited to have asami and dad come back home with my newly born younger brother. being the eldest sister, i was equally as close to megumi just like my younger step sister growing up. megumi being the youngest out of the three of us, was given the most love. megumi was especially closest to me, since we both relate on having more reserved personalities than our other sister, who's a more outgoing individual. after our lives had unexpectedly changed, megumi is making sure to become stronger and be responsible for himself in order to lift a weight off my shoulder. although i've told him that's it's alright and to make sure to not overwork himself, it makes me extremely happy to know that i can trust my younger brother to fend for himself when im not with him.

*:・゚ step sister
tsumiki fushiguro
just like megumi, i was extremely exited to have a younger sister regardless if we were blood related or not. when me and tsumiki had time to play, we would do each other's hair and practice makeup with the ones asami would hand make for us. we would also pretend to act as house wives or simple play around outside our old home. we would also include megumi during our play times. we all had amazing memories together, and we are all grateful to have those beautiful moments together as kids.

Backstory

my father had grown up in a family of demon slayers. he had grown up realizing he was unable to use a breathing form, so he had been labeled as useless by his family. fed up with their bullshit my father was able to prove his worth as a capable demon slayer without a breathing style, and left home. just before i was born, my father had met a beautiful young woman named nelia morales on one of his days off. nelia's father was a sailor who would ship out important valuables and recourses to other countries, so her sole reason for coming to japan was because of her father. usually nelia and her family would only stay for a few days wherever they sailed to in order to rest, but this time nelia had finally fallen in love with a man and chose to settle down here in japan to stay with him. after a few years of dating they had gotten married and had me. however after the death of my mother, dad had slightly changed and neglected me as a baby until he had finally married again. after six years had passed of living a fulfilling a peaceful life with my family, we had a letter sent to our home by a crow noticing us that dad had died in a mission. Asami, my step mother, had then passed away a month later from grief. me and my younger siblings had also been affected by the passing by both our parents, leaving us to fend for ourselves for a few months until an old man had found us and took us in. we had found out that the old man was a retired demon slayer, and told us lots of interesting and amusing stories from his prime years as a demon slayer. all three of us were taught by him on how to use his breathing style and techniques. it was difficult for the three of us, but with hard work i had managed to quickly learn within five years and pass the final selection entrance exam. megumi and tsumiki passing their entrance exams together three years later after me. at the age of seventeen, i had been ranked hashira and pillar and was able to establish an estate for me, megumi, and tsumiki near the rest of the pillars close to the demon slayer corps headquarters. however a few months later me and megumi had been sent a letter by our crows that tsumiki had been seriously injured during a mission and was left in a coma. we don't know how long she's going to be in a coma for, but we know tsumiki will pull through and survive from her coma. A year later had passed and i am now nineteen and megumi is fifteen living in the present before the main trio arrive at headquarters.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧