𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟷

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ..
ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ʸᵒᵘ ..

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

THE SUN RAYS HIT YOU, layed on your face as you kept your eyes closed. Not wanting them to really burn.

The birds chirped as the leaves of trees shifted from the touch of the wind.

Placing the back of your hand on your forehead, slowly opening your eyes to appear blurred slightly.

As you regained your full vision, a figure of a person went over to you and sat beside you.

❝ Ya-hoo! ❞, they cheerfully spoke up, as you slowly sat up. Your back rested on the exposed roots of a tree slightly dirtying your shirt.

❝ Ą̴̨̡̨̢̧̢̢̛̛̛̛̛͙͖̠̙͈̰͔̻̟̬̥̤̫̰͕̖̟̘͖͇̬̗̹͙͙̘̤͈̱̘̯̱̩̘͍̙͔̰͇͇͎͕̫͕̼̲͈̼̲̟̘͍̹̜͇̼̗̹̳̥̦̩̩̑͐̋̇̅̅̈̊̆̏̔̿̃́̇̍̈̂͆̎̌̓̊͐̆̓̓̒̏̍͐̇͑͐̅̿̈́̔̽́̀̾͗͂̾́̐̓͛͑̀̆̑̔̑̈́̄̀̃̈́̾͗̐͛̀͆̾̈́̑̈́͐͒̂͌̐̃̃̑̀̿̎́͊͌̃̿̂̓̇͊̒̈́̇́̋̓̓̒̊̑̅̔͆͂̾̅́̆̏̑̈́̆̒̔̇̐̉̌͂̀̌̌̒̎͑̏́́̾̐̅̉͂̇̔̌̋̓͋͐̋̽͛̽͂̇̓̃̄̽̈͌͒̄̑̽̎̊̐̐̈́̓̏̽̈́̒̑͋̇͆̑̆̈́͛̓̀͛̽͐̓͒͑̑͐͑̐̇͒̂͛͐͋̇̓̆͒͑̉̿̃͌̓̎̆͘̕̚͘̕̕̚̕͘̕͘̚̕͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ḯ̴̢̛̛̛̛̛͙͉̮̻͙̘̜̝͕̦̙̗͍͔̜͍̤̭͎̗̝͕̟̼̮̣͔̪͚̬̘̣̤̃̍̓̾̓͒̾͌͐̀́̎̍͌̀̒̈̽̃͐̏̀́̈̂͋̽̔͐̋͌̏́͑̀̀̐́̀̎̈́̃́̿̈́̀̇̅́̍̌͋̌͑̓́̀̋͗̉̿̈́͗̀̓͐́̐̀̔̋̓͊̑̆̅̀̋̉̂̓̈́̽̋̃͒͒͗͂͂̉̓̅̽̋͊̑̿̀͌͗̉̉̀̿͛̈͐̑̏́̒̏̎̅̈̐͆̋̈́͒̅̐̾͑̂̌͊̀̃̑̉͋̐͒͑̽̈͛̿̀̈́̔̈́͗͊̔̃̉̔͒̀͌̀̽̏̓̈́͊͑̇͋̀͛̊̋͗͑́̃͐̑̅͛̾̓̀͊̓̉̈́̌͂̈́̕͘͘͘̕̕̕͘̕̕̕͘͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠?̴̨̡̢̨̨̢̨̢̡̡̡̢̧̢̨̧̡̨̨̧̨͚̥̼̤̼͔̼̻̻̲̘̗͕͇̞̣̱͔̩̘̟̫̟̞͉̳̹̞̭̙̙̤̮̺͖̤̱̩̪̣̞̥̤͈̺͉̹͉̙͔̰̩̳̹̥̼̹̹̙͈̦͎̥̲͍͍͇̤̪̻̤̪̤̘͕̱̰͓̘͉͇̗̫̯͕͓̝̹̫͇͙̰̘͇͖̖̥̥̟̖̖̺͈̯̠̳̤̠̺̹̼͚͚̠͓̣̩̦̹̝͇̰̹̪̖͇̻͇̹͇̘̤͍̟̱̝̼͔̯̼̤͔̣̞͙̟̯̺̬͉̜̙̥̠͕̜̜͍͙͕̯̱̦̫̣̙̩̙̘̟̬̜̮͚͍̪̩͙̩̟̹̺̬̪͕̳͍̲͖̗̘̠̥̤̘̥̲͔̤̠̳̖̯̹̜̱̣̭͎͔̗̏̅́̽̒̑͆͒̀̄̂͆̈͗͆̇̈͌̍̊̇̓̍̈́͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ❞, You said their name softly, closing your eyes again.

❝ Yep! ❞, They happily answered.

❝ Why aren't you in class? ❞, You asked as the wind blew past you softly

❝ Why aren't YOU in class?! ❞, They countered back, as you slowly opened your eyes to squint them slightly

❝ Ehh, I'll just fall asleep! ❞, You spoke, suddenly looking tired with a deadpanned look pointed at them

❝ Hmm.. ❞, they hummed in thought, doing a small thinking pose as you watched in confusion.

❝ Aha! ❞, They suddenly shouted as you almost jumped at the loud noise-ish

❝ You love food right?! ❞, They exclaimed raising one pointer finger up

❝ If I give you food every.. Hmm.. ❞, They shouted happily but soon continued to trail off thinking again.

❝ How about like every 10 minutes?! ❞, they shouted as they soon came to a conclusion.

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 .

❝ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❞