Mono x Reader x Six

This was requested by .. well not requested, They wanted it and I SHALL GIVE IT TO EM :D Axolwaslost

Warnings: Poly , jealously, fighting over, anger,

Poly: a relationship where more than 2 people are in

____ Enjoy! 👋

•Six's POV•
Ugh! He thinks he's so slick!
Imma rip that paper bag right off that tiny head of his!

Grr-

"Six?" A soft tone of a voice called to her, her tensed shoulders dropped as she stopped glaring at Mono, and looked to the confused Girl/Boy

"You okay? ... hmm.. here! Have a hug!" They paused to think for a moment, putting a hand to their chin before lifting it up and bringin' their arms out, stretching them far open as they gripped six's in a comfortable hug.

Mono stared with a glare. As his tiny hand grew into a fist.

(Somebody about to throw hands- 🤛)
Six cheeks grew a bright red as she wiggled her body closer to Y/N.

Wrapping her arms around their waist, she smiled back at Mono with a slick "haha." As she laid her chin on their shoulder.

Mono's eye twitched. His fist clenched in his hand. If he has long nails his palms would have been bleeding by now.

Six then got an idea as she smirked, before lifting her head.

Mono and Y/N thought she was gonna back away from the hug-

But instead, she kissed Y/N's cheek. Y/N grew flustered and blushed bright red.

Six smiled as Y/N grew more embarrassed.

Mono had enough, he walked right over to Six and grabbed her hand dragging her away from the warmth and comfort of your hug.

"Mind if I borrow six? Thanks-" Mono said as he dragged Six over to a nearby crate.
{THRID PERSON}
Going behind it, Mono let go of Six hand.

He stared at her for a few seconds before going off.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?" He screamed, thankfully for the crate it didn't let the confused Y/N hear.

"What was what? A kiss? Ha.. at least I didn't hold their hand! Orrr .. flirt with them??" She yelled out, jealous of their hand holding and flirting RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.

Mono grunted,
"At least I didn't kiss their cheek???" Mono responded angrily. This argument wasn't going anywhere. And neither was giving up,

"Are you guys okay..?" Y/N's voice was heard ontop of the crate, they both raised their heads and saw Y/N hanging over the side looking down on them.

"We're fine." Six said with sarcasm in her tone, a bit of anger as well.

Mono mumbled a "yeah sure.."

Y/N, being smart, knew they were lying,

"Okay. Tell me what's happening." Y/N spoke with a annoyance.

Six grunted, puffing our her cheeks as the answer was pretty obvious.

Mono was the first to speak up "me and six like you but SHE's just jealous of our relationship!"

Six gasped, and shouted out "no I'm not! You are! Your just jealous of how many times they trusted me with catching them!" Six blurted out, pointing fingers. They continued to shout at each other before Y/N jumps down, and grabs both of their jackets and pushing them into each other to form a big three hug.

You were in the middle being smushed but holding them in place.

"Listen! How about we all like each other? It's fair isn't it? Then we can share! Then we won't have any jealously going around Kay?" You blurted out, patting their heads with each hand. Six puffed out her cheeks before shamelessly putting her chin on your shoulder and hugging mono with the most laziest hand.

And mono put his chin on your head, also shamelessly.

You laughed at how they tired to attack each other from out of your point of view.

Yeah this was gonna be fun,

At least they don't kill each other first.

"You guys are so cute!" You shouted, They blushed red before saying the same time

"We're not." They looked at each other before sighing. Hugging you tighter.

Hugging each other too..

____ Hope you liked it! 👺