IT'S NOT ANYONE

Seokjin ran from his office as soon as he get that certain phone call.

Kim Seokjin is CEO of the biggest company in South Korea, which is a result of merge between old two big companies.

Seokjin is not cold with his employees, but he is not friendly either. He doesn't wants to get friendly with them bcoz then they will not work as they supposed to be, but he is not cold either, as he doesn't wants them to feel that they are any lower. So, he likes to be in control.

But with his husband, Kim Taehyung, he is entirely different. He is lively, happy, lovable with him.

His husband definitely bring out the best of him.

His husband who is right now kidnapped by none other than, the biggest gangster in Seoul, Jeon Junghoon.

In next five minutes he was in front of worn-out building. Anyone will think that it's abondoned, but fifteen men keeping guard of that building indicate otherwise.

When he stand in front of the gate panting, a guard came to him and asked him who he is. Jin told him his name. Hearing his name that guard immediately gave him permission to go inside.

Jin came inside the building, with heavy heart. He is scared for Taehyung.

Jin saw a room where two guards were standing in front of it. They signalled him to go inside. Jin went inside taking a deep breath to stop himself from panicking.

When he went inside the room, his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung sitting in one of the chair, tied down. Taehyung has a cloth in his mouth so that he can't scream. His eyes are blindfolded. His legs and hands are tied with that chair. And Taehyung was sitting there lost.

Jin immediately ran to go to him, but was stopped by a hand in his chest.

When he looked up he found a tall man with a wicked smile staring at him. That man has aura of danger around him.

"You can't get him before I talk to you." the man in front of him said.

The confidence that his voice holds from that Jin can tell that he is Jeon Junghoon.

"What do you want?!" Jin asked him coldly.

Hearing his voice Taehyung look up, and wriggle, tried to free himself.

Jin looked at him and unconsciously moved ahead to go to Tae, but Junghoon didn't let him.

Junghoon signalled him to stand there. And he himself whispered something in his guard's ears. The guard nodded and went inside.

Jin was confused, and impatient.

After some seconds a young boy entered inside with that guard, having a smirk on his face.

Jin squinted his eyes looking at him. He thinks that he had seen him somewhere before too.

"Don't you remember me?!" the boy asked Jin.

Jin thought more and now he remembered the name, "Jeon Jungkook?!"

Jungkook smiled wide and nodded, "Yes."

"What are you doing here?!" Jin asked.

Jungkook pointed towards Junghoon and said, "He is my father."

Jin's eyes widened.

"Why didn't you stop him from doing this then?!" Jin asked Jungkook angrily referring to Taehyung.

Jungkook chuckled, "Why would I?! He is doing this for me anyway."

"What do you mean?!" Jin asked confused.