ᥴꫝ-1

Scarlett was on the phone with her older brother by a year- Sean and her younger sister by two years- Vivian or family and friends call her Vivi. "We need to do something for mom she isn't doing to well." Scarlett talked to her siblings through the phone.                                                               Scarlett is living with her mother to help her get through her hard time, and Vivian is staying with Sean a few blocks down. "I must agree mom did seem down since father left" a deeper voice compared to the higher voice. "I agree with Sean but what are we going to do? I am still in college." The 19 year old piped up.

"Well I was cleaning mom's attic and found this ball for about 200$ per ticket."
Scarlett said proposing the idea to the other two.
"And I just got a raise? I we could bring mom and a few friends. "Scarlett said. Sean made a noise of agreement over the phone, " That might not be a bad idea." Vivian agreed politely. "Let me look on my laptop and see if we can get tickets." "Also if we can we can bring one friend each and mom can bring a friend." Vivian added, "Well I will be asking mom to pack a bag and invite a friend where do we meet up?" Scarlett asked. "How about the gas station?" Sean said. "Right see you guys then love you!" Scarlett said her goodbyes and so did the other two. 'This is going to be a good time' Scarlett thought to herself.
April  was watching tv when she heard her phone go off. The notification was from her youngest daughter Vivian, the message said 'pack your bags with things you need and formal wear and tell a friend to do the same we have a surprise for you'. April would be lying if she said she wasn't curious about what her daughter had said, but called her friend Sally West anyway, telling her blonde friend to back her bags almost repeating what her daughter told her. She walked over to her jewelry box to look for accessories to wear on the trip while looking she opened the third drawer and saw a picture of her wedding and soon after she felt something hot burning her hot cheeks, remembering memories from her now ex husband's wedding. She took a tissue from her nightstand next to her jewelry box and wiped her tear-stained cheeks and blew her nose. She put the picture in her suitcase even though she knew it was a bad idea.

Vivian yawned under her breath, she was studying in teaching and the professor just wrote random things on the board that at the moment was just a blurry mess to Vivian. She didn't sleep last night but how could she?! She was going to a ball! See Vivian loved to draw realistic art and she wanted to draw the rooms she found intriguing to her. Her friend Lizzy sat outside her classroom looking inside. She was waiting for Vivian so they could go back to her place to study.
'Come on vivi hurry up I am waiting' Lizzy thought annoyed more than anything. "There you  are I was waiting forever!" Lizzy said , "don't be so dramatic, the class was just 45 minutes" Vivian said while rolling her eyes teasingly.
"Hey we should get home it's gonna storm later tonight so wanna stay over?"
Vivian purposed the idea to the other. "But won't your brother Sean be annoyed?" Lizzy ask curiosity in her voice. "Nah Sean doesn't mind" Vivian said reassuring her friend. "Ok". Vivian started walking towards the door "when is Sean picking us up?" Lizzy asked.  Vivian looked at her friend in a guilty way. "WAIT ARE WE WALKING HOME?!?" Lizzy practically screamed at her friend. "Yeah it's good exercise" Vivian piped up. Five minutes later Lizzy shouted behind Vivian, "WHY? HOW ARE YOU NOT TIRED?!?" Vivian let out a little laugh "no I am not your just out of shape" Lizzy huffed and grumbled eventually catching up to her friend.