Ohh Dream~ (I'm sorry people)

~Third person~

After inviting most of the SMP to Dream's house, him and George went up  to his bedroom, just to sit. (probably speedrun Minecraft knowing them)

~they about to get freaky freaky, so beware folks~

Dream  put his hand on George's thigh, rubbing it softly. The brunette glanced over to the blond, slightly glaring at him which only made Dream smirk.

~I'm too lazy to write what else, but let your dirty minds do it yourself <3~

Wondering what all the noise was coming from upstairs, Tommy walked up, peaking into Dream's room a bit.

"Oh shit- I may be young, but I ain't stupid.  You two are doing that weird sexy shit that Wilbur was talking about,"  Tommy said, automatically running back down stairs, leaving the two in the bedroom confused as hell. Dream laughed a bit, which also made George laugh as well. "We should probably go down there now, Clay." George said, making Dream nod. They both got dressed and went downstairs after a few minutes.

As soon as the two made it downstairs, Phil and Bad looked at them like disapointed parents, which only made Tommy laugh  louder, Tubbo being completely confused at what happened up there. One the realization hit him, he facepalmed. "Oh shit.." Tubbo said.

Bad looked over, "Tubbo! Language!"  he yelled. Quackity spoke up, "His first 'language' of the night! That's poggers!"

Ranboo shook his head, adjusting his mask. "There's gonna be a lot more of those because Tommy's here."

Tommy frowned. "Fuck you. Swearing is funny." "Language! You muffinhead!" Bad yelled once again. "Your voice is gonna be completely gone by the end of the night if you keep yelling like that." Skeppy said, looking over to Bad.

"That sounded way dirtier than it needed to sound." Quakity said, making Sapnap and Karl  laugh their asses off.

~the end