Baby - Worstthrust

Thanks @ninjawolfs for the request! Also, I had to literally research pregnancy information for this to get everything super a c c u r a t e lmao- but still, this was really fun to make :3

Also swear warning lmao but you already knew that-

"Bobby, I want to eat ice-" Bryce muttered from where she was curled up on the couch, fidgeting with the blanket covering her. 

Bobby sighed from where he was researching information about babies on his laptop. "You can't eat ice." 

"And why the hell not?!" She snapped, "If I want to eat ice, you sHALL GET ME ICE OR I'LL PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR SKULL-"

Bryce was in the sourest of moods that Bobby had ever seen her in, and that was saying something, as the woman had quite a temper. He was excited about the baby coming, but with his wife constantly flipping from ecstatically happy to uncontrollably sad to practically boiling with anger, he wasn't sure if he could take much more of her whinging. 

"Alright, okay-" He gave in, "I'll get you some ice to chew on-" And people told him HE was the childish one. 

Bobby entered their kitchen and got out some ice from the freezer, nearly smashing the tray that held the frozen compound on the counter to try and get the ice out, then put the chunks that he had managed to free into a bowl and took it back to Bryce. 

She gave him a small smile when he put the ice next to her, muttered "Thanks," and began chewing on the ice. 

Bobby practically collapsed onto his chair, letting out a loud groan. "If you're gonna make you get ice for snacking on every single day, we're gonna have a problem-" 

"Hm," Bryce snickered, "I'm going to have a problem if you don't get me the food that I want~," She said in a sing-song tone. "I need to get my nutrition, you know."

"I don't think trying to eat fucking cigarettes and raw meat with your bare hands is considered nutritious," Bobby muttered, glaring at her. "Plus you chugged down the LAST BOTTLE OF BEER I HAD-"

"I was thirsty," She pouted, crossing her arms. "And I was tired of wine." 

"Do you actually  wanna fucking die before you have your baby?!" Bobby snarled at her, Bryce rolling her eyes as he shouted, "You know alcohol can cause MAJOR problems for the fat shit in your stomach-"

 "Oh, shut up, you bitch." She waved a dismissive hand in the air, "It's not like the baby's gonna be a shriveled prune when it comes out-"

Bobby gave her an annoyed glare, "Do you have a death wish for our baby or something?" 

"No," Bryce did a dramatic hair toss, "You're just treating me like a child."

"WELL, YOU'RE ACTING LIKE ONE-" Bobby snapped, nearly falling off his chair in anger, "AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO CARE FOR YO-" He was interrupted mid-sentence by Bryce shoving an ice block into his mouth, having gotten up from where she was on the couch, snickering. "Love you too." 

Bobby spit out the ice, "Kinky." He muttered. "..I deserved that." He sighed, "It's hard to deal with you switching personalities 24/7, ya know?"

"Blame my stupid hormones for that." She booped him on the nose. "It's not like I have any control over them. And I usually have control over everything.."

"Mm-hm.." He turned back to his laptop.

"..Do we have any trail mix?" Bryce's voice snapped him out of his research. 

"Uh- yeah, there's some in the kitchen. I thought you hated trail mix-"

"Well, that changed, didn't it? Now go get me some- please."

"Alright, because you asked nicely.." He rolled his eyes at his wife, smirking. "Love you-"

"Love you too, stupid." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!