ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬

[Tyler's Pov]

Walking out of the bathroom with the smile plastered on my face, didn't last very long when Kate lockheart caught my attention.

I look closely and trying to see who shes with when my adopted sister was hanging there with kate holding her by the collar.

The sight of the two, just watching got my blood boiling. I drop my notebook I was holding and ran the fastest I could to my sister and that pest.

Reaching there I gave my sister the look that says (run when it happens) surely she knows what It means.

I grab kate by the hair and drag her body to the ground slamming it as hard as I could. You could hear her screaming for help as everyone started huddling around watching. Some yelling to go get help and some luaghing.

But little did she know, it was just the beginning. I slammed my fist against her face seeing blood straddle down her nose.
***
[Time Skip]
By the time sadie came running trying to pull me off instead it was her who got pushed away by a teacher then grabbing me by the shirt and dragging me off kate.

Just looking at her reminds you of trash, her arms where all scratched up and bloody. Her nose for sure is broken blood covering her whole face and arms. You can see the bloody bite Mark's I've done on her arms and neck.

When the teacher finally got me pinned down holding me with two arms behind by back, a few kids got kate off the ground and rushed her to the infirmary to get fixed up and go home as well as me it wasent to good of a day when I got inside the principles office seeing two cops there standing side by side.

Walking in I glanced in there direction just for them to give me a glare instead and I sat down.

Mr Smitch sat down in is chair across from me grabbing the phone and calling someone which I couldn't hear because I was to busy running my finger across my arm.

By the time he had got done on the phone he set it down and looked me straight in the eyes with a stern look.

*Mr Martin, do you understand that what you did was very disrespectful and disturbing to other around you.
Watching everything on the cameras and I understand you were trying to protect your sister but that gave you no right to send that girl to the hospital. And now your mother should be here soon and well talk from there deciding what to do with you further* he said with a stern vocie then looking at the two cops and nodded.

The two cops came up to me one grabbed my arms and the other cuffed me. *you will stay in the cuffs so we know you wont be a threat to anyone else* he had said while turning back to his paperwork while I'm sitting herr stuck in cuffs and two cops holding me.

***
Knock, Knock, Knock
Snapping my head to the door there were 3 knocks, hoping that it was not my mother but by the language it was Italian knowing my mother was definitely here.

*TYLER MARTIN STUWERT

GIURO SU DIO CHE SEI TROPPO
A TERRA E IN PROBLEMI QUANDO
TI PORTO LA MANO PESTE. *

You could hear my mother screaming.
My smitch stands up from his seat and walks to the door and opens it, as soon as he opens it my mother runs in and grabs me by my ear pulling me out of the cops hold and slammed her hand across my face slapping me.

She for sure left a hand mark on my cheek, it singted but I had no time to worry about that, I had to worry about my psycho mom.

Just has my mom calms down and takes a seat, my sister walks in calmly and sit down staying close to me.

After everything calmed down mr smitch began talking.

* Mrs Martin, I'm sure you are fully aware that your son sent a girl to the hospital but also gave her many injuries. Watching the cameras again made it clear that he started the fight because he saw is sister getting held off the ground by kate who was holding her my her collar and that is what triggered him to go haywire.* he finsihed talking and the room went silent.

My mother trying to process everything that was going on as soon as she did she look at mr smitch and nodded then looked at me and gave me the ( your dead when we get home ) glare.

She then started talking to him and I can hear my sister come into the conversation at few parts of it but I couldent really hear them because I snapped into my thoughts.

( what if I get grounded for ever, omg what if I can get to the job interview what if she takes all my stuff away) spiralling thoughts were going around and around in my head none stop till I was snapped out with a nudge to the side of my arm by my mother.

*did you hear what he said* she asked with a stern look.
I look at her then my sister then to the princable who raised a brow waiting for an answer.

*No* I simply said which caused another slap to the face. The life of haveing an Italian mom. I thought to my self as soon as I heard Mr smitch clear his throat.

* young man for what you did if you choose not to go to jail which your mother has chosen for you not to go, instead I'm sorry to say but you are expelled from school. As those words left my mouth I could feel tears pricking the side of my eyes.

I nodded which caused a tear to stroll gently down my face which caused my mother to go soft and pull me into a hug whispering into my ear, *hoeny well talk about it when we get home try to hold up till then* she whisperd and I shook my head as a sign that said I will wait.

She Turned to the principle and nodded and we walked out of the office after the cops had un cuffed me.
Just walking out caused many stares and gasped.

But as soon as I my mother saw all the attention she gave the kids a glare which caused them to go back to what they were doing. My mom walked to my locker with me and I opened it grabbing out my stuff and putting it into my bag zipping it up.

Closing my locker and ended up being smashed up against it by sadie who crushed me in a hug and crying.

* oh tyler you cant be expelled I heard everything* she said sobbing into my shirt. I grabbed her and gave her a tight hug tears strolling down my cheeks more and more.

After awhile she let you and wipe both of our tears, she smiled and gave my mother and sister a hug.
Before walking back to class.

I turn to my mother and she grabbed my arm gently and gave me a soft smile and we all walked out of the school even with my sister who will be being pulled out of the school just for me.

My mother held open the door and let me and my sister walk out before she closed it and we walked to the car opening the doors and getting inside before my sister shut her door and my mother turned to me and looked like she was gonna cry.
***
Ok that was chapter two for you all and if there is something I should add in further chapters let me know.

April 3rd -2021
10:58am
1325 words.